Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Seeing this Supernatural talk makes me think of how I randomly saw this clip of Death appearing in Season 5 and it was really cool!:

So poignant, stylish, atmospheric, a real icy cool but foreboding tone, like quietly sinister with an eerie chill. Exactly how Death should be portrayed too!

I saw @Meeyori and I think it was @MonochromeYoru say season 5 is the best too and it seems like its not worth watching past that? Especially past 10 too?

I'm gonna start Breaking Bad soon too, keep meaning to watch it but I don't get around to it lol. Same with Arcane, SMH! I really want to start both ASAP though finally!
Death’s entrance is one of the hardest things in this series, it was honestly so so good and he’s so badass.

imo it’s very much worth to watch the show, after season 5 each season has its own plotline so it’s pretty easy to quit at any point afterwards. They changed showrunners after Eric Kripke (the guy who does The Boys) left since he finished the story he wanted to tell and that’s why there’s a gradual shift in the quality LOL

Why are Hancock wankers acting like her low diffing two fighters who are a bit stronger than F6 is supposed to be impressive?
Devon is like a confirmed Robin fight and I dont think Vasco Shot is fighting any of Zoro or Sanji or Jinbe....
Pre-Hancock perception - they're all Impel Down 6 prisoners, they're at least YC3 and above. :risicheck:

Hancock low-diffs them - they're slightly above F6 level. :shame:

Headcanon match ups aren't going to help with the notion that Hancock negged the YC fighters that BB handpicked straight from Impel Down Lvl 6. :cheers:

yes but he is popular with rocky port incident.I agree coby has less info but BB will not go after some marine HQ VA bcz marines knew if VA opens up his mouth then they will get f**ked up. They would immediately send an admiral to tackle which is not what BB wanted. Also coby has ties with higher ups. Garp and sengoku. I don't know who else has more info other than them. If there is any please tell me. Also BB already have spies even at reverie(WG homebase). I doubt BB is after any info. BB going after vegapunk seems legit now bcz marines can relax their guard if it's coby bcz he is a captain. Coby is the perefct cover up that BB can go after marine df users or pirate df users.
Issues with that if he is well known and represents the image of marines then he is the worst person for bb to go after for that purpose since all eyes are on koby. His name is way to revered. Which means he is in the spotlight which goes against your point

lol
Moriah and crocodile are weakest .

Doflamingo would easily be around 2 billion if he was still around.
crocodile and moria got their will broken. that's it. Otherwise one fought against kaido and the other possibly against WB. I think crocodile got his will again. That is why he has haki and might be awakened logia user . too. I still think the present moria is still weaker than doffy.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
they're all Impel Down 6 prisoners, they're at least YC3 and above.
Nobody said that lmao.

they're slightly above F6 level.
Which is exactly what they are if they arent fighting Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe.

Headcanon match ups aren't going to help with the notion that Hancock negged the YC fighters that BB handpicked straight from Impel Down Lvl 6.
"YC fighters" :suresure: if that helps you cope, then by all means continue lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.