Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with crocodile downplaying
Everyone has some kind of weakness
It doesn't show that they are not strong
If we don't take in the fact that crocodile is weak to water then he has a very fucking awesome ability which can't be easily defeated.

G

Gorosei Informer

Death’s entrance is one of the hardest things in this series, it was honestly so so good and he’s so badass.

imo it’s very much worth to watch the show, after season 5 each season has its own plotline so it’s pretty easy to quit at any point afterwards. They changed showrunners after Eric Kripke (the guy who does The Boys) left since he finished the story he wanted to tell and that’s why there’s a sudden shift.
Oh yikes, I had no idea Eric was shafted so hard like that! To milk his work even though he was done with the story and finished it on his own terms, I hate it when that shit happens! *glances at Boruto, Dragonball and whatever else and fearfully for One Piece too*

I've really enjoyed The Boys except the S3 finale, Jensen was AMAZING in it, he really impressed me greatly!

Sounds like Season 5 of SN is the perfect cutoff point then. Thats interesting each later season has its own plotline but its kinda disgraceful that they're just milking it after he was done with the show but not surprising at all either.

And now some random Soldier Boy memes:

You kidding this Chapter literally sets it up lol
This chapter completely breaks it down. You think garp got kidnapped by xebec in godvalley? No, he went there to kick ass with Roger. Also, when the chapter drops, we'll see that coby did fuck all and just got kidnapped. So, he ain't even at the level of Boa. How is he gonna grow to luffy level so fast? Just face it, he's the arc princess for vs black beard arc.

This chapter completely breaks it down. You think garp got kidnapped by xebec in godvalley? No, he went there to kick ass with Roger. Also, when the chapter drops, we'll see that coby did fuck all and just got kidnapped. So, he ain't even at the level of Boa. How is he gonna grow to luffy level so fast? Just face it, he's the arc princess for vs black beard arc.
koby surely got one shot by Teech.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Oh yikes, I had no idea Eric was shafted so hard like that! To milk his work even though he was done with the story and finished it on his own terms, I hate it when that shit happens! *glances at Boruto, Dragonball and whatever else and fearfully for One Piece too*

I've really enjoyed The Boys except the S3 finale, Jensen was AMAZING in it, he really impressed me greatly!

Sounds like Season 5 of SN is the perfect cutoff point then. Thats interesting each later season has its own plotline but its kinda disgraceful that they're just milking it after he was done with the show but not surprising at all either.

And now some random Soldier Boy memes:

Lmaooo when Jensen first announced he was playing Soldier Boy my first reaction was Soulja Boy too hahaha

and yeah, they got moved to the CW and the CW kills anything it touches so it’s not surprising, it’s such a shame that show deserved so much better :goatasure:

The gag reels from the series are always hilarious though, the cast is so funny

Do you have proof? No. Infact garp having to keep it a secret that Rodger had to help him aupprts it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.