Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody said that lmao.
Hancock and Smoothie are afraid of DFless Devon, that's at least low top tier hype.
Sadly we won't see any Yonko Commander other than Smoothie and maybe Catarina Devon and despite how sexy and Smoothie is it isn't enough.

In conclusion:
Blackbeard ~ Beckman
Shiryuu ~ Beckman
Corrupt King, Juan, Vasco, Devon - all ranging from Marco to Cracker
:risitexcla:

Which is exactly what they are if they arent fighting Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe.
So Shiryu will remain at the levels of Kat, King, and Marco too? Good thing Zoro won't be getting any stronger by beating him in an extreme-diff if that happens. :shame:

"YC fighters" :suresure: if that helps you cope, then by all means continue lmao.
Sounds like the one doing the coping is the person who thinks that Oda doesn't make SH's opponents subsequently stronger than their previous match-ups. But I guess Shiryu = Kat, King, Marco level is a win for them too I guess. :cheers:

Blackbeard fled from CP0 and even Kizaru had Rayleigh on the ropes at Sabaody. This might not mean much. BB has always been the type to avoid pointless battles.
Kizaru was bleeding, from his cheek and Rayleigh had two sweat marks on his face saying he was getting tired, Because he was Retired for 20+ years & btw he was 4 years older than Whitebeard pretimeskip. And Retards don't believe Rayleigh was Yonko lvl in his Prime. For me he is stronger than BM and maybe Kaido in his Prime Very close to Shanks.

Kizaru was bleeding, from his cheek and Rayleigh had two sweat marks on his face saying he was getting tired, Because he was Retired for 20+ years & btw he was 4 years older than Whitebeard pretimeskip. And Retards don't believe Rayleigh was Yonko lvl in his Prime. For me he is stronger than BM and maybe Kaido in his Prime Very close to Shanks.
Kaido? You are funny.

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
@ShishioIsBack
I see you wanking rayleigh good

Now wank Shiryuu
:pepebusi:
If EOS Blackbeard is = or => Xebec
Then who was Xebec right hand man

Whitebeard?
:steef:
EOS Shiryu= Young Whitebeard