Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk's character is genuinely coolest in One Piece right now with so much mystique behind him
I am actually interested in knowing about his Marine Hunting background, which admiral did he kill to get that title.

I like how Mihawk turned Marines into hunted organization, he is basically a true yonko with puppet for a captain. All the unique shit Oda never did with anyone else, only "subordinate" to have higher bounty than captain.

I should make Mihawk character thread rather than just power scaling him.
He is cool as shit.

Then there is a trash can emo edge lord calling himself kinguuu of Helluu
If you ever make that thread tag me
:shocking:
But yeah that whole chapter and the Mihawk and Crocodile dynamic was so good

They compliment each other well

Croco the brains(Hes strong as well)

Mihawk the unstoppable force
:steef:

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Ray is a man who was worthy of being PK but decided to live in Roger’s shadow
Hold your horses. We still don't know which legend jobbed (whose name has a and i) this chapter. It could pretty much end up being Rayleigh.

If Hancock's power were indeed stolen and it happened while Ray was around, that's not very good.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If Hancock's bounty is updated after the loss of her devil's fruit, she's probably crazy strong. And if their bounties are announced at the time of their fight, then BB must've done something before attacking Hancock to get a rise in bounty.

Mihawk's character is genuinely coolest in One Piece right now with so much mystique behind him
I am actually interested in knowing about his Marine Hunting background, which admiral did he kill to get that title.

I like how Mihawk turned Marines into hunted organization, he is basically a true yonko with puppet for a captain. All the unique shit Oda never did with anyone else, only "subordinate" to have higher bounty than captain.

I should make Mihawk character thread rather than just power scaling him.
He is cool as shit.

Then there is a trash can emo edge lord calling himself kinguuu of Helluu
lol people only like him cause he's strong and they don't like shanks, he has no chracther or personality, he's the hit/jiren of one piece.

If you ever make that thread tag me
:shocking:
But yeah that whole chapter and the Mihawk and Crocodile dynamic was so good

They compliment each other well

Croco the brains(Hes strong as well)

Mihawk the unstoppable force
:steef:
Is Crocodile really the brain?
Marine hunting is the revolution started by Mihawk. It is his by product

And Mihawk was the one to use Buggy as a face of Cross Guild where as Crocodile wanted to Kill Buggy.
Mihawk is literally brains, muscles, revolutionary, fear factor and everything in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.