Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
lol people only like him cause he's strong and they don't like shanks, he has no chracther or personality, he's the hit/jiren of one piece.
He has character and personality. You not liking his character is fine, but pretending he doesn’t have one is disingenuous.

Also, I don't like Shanks because he is shown as a Jesus figure in OP. I don't like Jesus figures.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Mihawk's character is genuinely coolest in One Piece right now with so much mystique behind him
I am actually interested in knowing about his Marine Hunting background, which admiral did he kill to get that title.

I like how Mihawk turned Marines into hunted organization, he is basically a true yonko with puppet for a captain. All the unique shit Oda never did with anyone else, only "subordinate" to have higher bounty than captain.

I should make Mihawk character thread rather than just power scaling him.
He is cool as shit.

Then there is a trash can emo edge lord calling himself kinguuu of Helluu
Now that I think about it, Crocodile probably took inspiration from Mihawk when he decided to create a marine-hunting organization lmao.:doffytroll:

lol people only like him cause he's strong and they don't like shanks, he has no chracther or personality, he's the hit/jiren of one piece.
I mean truthfully I am more intrigued by Mihawk's past, why he tamed Baboons, Marine hunting narrative, why is he so bored of the world, and many other things.

He's the only one in One Piece who seems to have spontaneous decisions, like at one point he kills the entire fleet cuz he's bored, then embarrasses Zoro with a butter knife and then calls him strong at the same time. Runs away from Don Krieg but goes to Shanks crew alone and calls him one armed trash.

I used to be a bigger Shanks fan but Mihawk seems a lot cooler than Shanks right now.
Oda is just repeating same scenes with Shanks
Muh he got CoC
Oh look he can bully marines with his crew
Oo man who likes new era.

Literally Shanks seems to have no character right now.
Plus his movie is so poorly received.

Didn't the spoilers say that Teach took Boa's df without killing her?
Rayleigh just stopped Teach from killing her I guess.
I'll just wait for the full summary or the raws, because I don't know if this is Rayleigh stopping Hancock from dying as a result of her fruit being taken or simply stopping BB from finishing her off

Is Crocodile really the brain?
Marine hunting is the revolution started by Mihawk. It is his by product

And Mihawk was the one to use Buggy as a face of Cross Guild where as Crocodile wanted to Kill Buggy.
Mihawk is literally brains, muscles, revolutionary, fear factor and everything in between.
True But croco knows how to run a kingdom

Mihawk is very smart but imagine Cross guild operating as a kingdom
You need the shady connections
:pepecroc:
Buggy obviously has the money to support it

Marines can't do shit
:steef:

luffy has to surpass it. So akainu and BB needs to be at pirate king level.
Yeah, that's what I said.
:gokulaugh:

Magma Boy is roughly equal to Green Bull.
GB wants to be like Akainu. Clearly a big gap between them. No shame in that.
Xebec too but yeah
From the hype Xebec should be above PK. He might be at the very next level with perhaps Kong. And then Imu as the strongest of that level or perhaps even one level above that. All guesses and estimates of course.

Now that I think about it, Crocodile probably took inspiration from Mihawk when he decided to create a marine-hunting organization lmao.:doffytroll:
The whole thing is carried by Mihawk lol
Its his agenda
He probably came up with idea as well
He's the one who made Buggy the yonko

Btw notice how Crocodile was So Wisely choosing his words
"Cross guild leaders were supposed to be me and Hawk Eye"
Man knows Mihawk can tear his ass in half anytime and can't even say I was supposed to be the leader, he has to say him and Mihawk.

Love Crocodile tho but man knows who the boss is.

True But croco knows how to run a kingdom

Mihawk is very smart but imagine Cross guild operating as a kingdom
You need the shady connections
:pepecroc:
Buggy obviously has the money to support it

Marines can't do shit
:steef:
Its all a faux anyways
Mihawk was running the Marine Hunting revolution on his on, on a tiny ass coffin boat and his sword and Marines begged him and payed him to work for them.

You think Mihawk needs any armies or kingdoms?

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Still feels really off that BB took Hancock's DF and Hancock is alive. It’s like Oda was afraid to kill off Hancock but wanted BB to have Hancock's DF.

Is Hancock's DF truly special? I can't believe that.

Also, if Marines raised his bounty to almost double the previous value just for taking Hancock's DF, that's also suspect. Fighting Marines can't be it, since the three parties came to ceasefire.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Hancock losing her powers gotta be the fake part Redon mentioned, makes no sense in this context. They make a pact, she turns them back and then she loses her powers?
After Rayleigh's intervention, BB probably agreed to leave if they give him her DF. He made sure his underlings are turned back to normal before taking what he came for.

The whole thing is carried by Mihawk lol
Its his agenda
He probably came up with idea as well
He's the one who made Buggy the yonko

Btw notice how Crocodile was So Wisely choosing his words
"Cross guild leaders were supposed to be me and Hawk Eye"
Man knows Mihawk can tear his ass in half anytime and can't even say I was supposed to be the leader, he has to say him and Mihawk.

Love Crocodile tho but man knows who the boss is.
Nah, Mihawk doesn't care. The entire idea is Crocodile's. Mihawk gets to be a co-leader just for being Mihawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.