Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk man, not sure if I was ready for Blackbeard to go after the love love ability after seeing this panel

I think it's fine. That's a pretty strong fruit. BB came for it and achieved his objective. Yeah we want to see more major things but they will definitely come.

However, if Oda tries to clown BB in his fight against Luffy like he did for Kaido, or much worse, Big Mom...that will be fucking horrible. Same goes for Akainu/Admirals too.

"Moderator note: Take it with a grain of salt. It's apparently true but our trusted providers have yet to confirm this information."

I don't get it.

If no trusted providers had confirm it yet, how can you know that "it's apparently true" ???

Oda totally reshuflled the warlords power/rankings. Moria & jinbe are the weakest followed by Mingo at this point and tbh i cant see Doffy getting prison/post ts gains like the others.

At least it was about time for some people to stop using pre ts powerscaling and i hope they can finally understand that most of the characters on the Marines side were nerfed during the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.