Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
These spoiler providers, as always, are so fucking useless lol. “The Mero Mero no Mi is really good, it’s hard to explain” “there’s a lot of things this chapter that are really interesting, but I won’t explain them for two days for absolutely no reason”

“BuT wAiT, wHy ArE pEoPlE gEtTiNg ThEiR sPoIlErS nOt FrOm Me?” *public Twitter meltdown*
They also lie BB didn't steal Hancock ability

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Eten said Seraphim is getting hyped. Doubt they're all one shot without doing anything relevant.
I called 6 months ago that SSG or some other Govt tech is gonna have Lunarian abilities from the extract they had from King.
They can be powerful, but they're nothing more than stronger Pacifistas I guess.
I highly doubt they even have all of the Lunarian abilities that King has - his toughness, his strenght & fire abilities - since the Lunarian ability must have a learning/mastering curve like all of the racial abilities in the verse (Fishman water manipulation in FMK, Sulong/Electro for Minks etc,.).

"R-Rayleigh is not Yonko level"
"R-Rayleigh was just an u-underling"
"Mihawk is f-far from Shanks and Yonko level"
"M-Mihawk isn't a world top dog"

Aah, the Zoro haters who downplayed Mihawk and Rayleigh because of their agenda
Hope now these delusional guys won't talk anymore...

@Finalbeta @T.D.A @Zowo @yorosenpai @ConquistadoR @Fenaker @The White Crane @kumae @Geo @Sentinel @Orojackson Refugee @Peroroncino @Redboy776 @Rekien @Sword God Ryuma @nik87 @Manos. AsuraZoro @bennbeckman @mly90 @Akagami Law @style @Sanji D Goat @Marimo_420 @Shishi @Geo @Money D Malio @ShadowStyle369 @matt245

Why is Latakuri mad over LOven ? Is it because they couldnt capture Lerma and he still thinks he's somekind of special undefeated YC1 even tho he hasnt left his mother's basement?

This is just straight up unga-bunga logic lol.
SSG isn't one person or 7 people like the Shichibukai... it's clearly an army of Lunarian experiments which in theory is meant to replace what the 7 warlords provided.
They're fodder for any relevant character but are a big deal due to their numbers.
And I highly doubt Blackbeard destroyed all of SSG this chapter lol.
Yes I think the same. It's clearly an army composed of fighters stronger than the pacifistas.

I called 6 months ago that SSG or some other Govt tech is gonna have Lunarian abilities from the extract they had from King.
They can be powerful, but they're nothing more than stronger Pacifistas I guess.
I highly doubt they even have all of the Lunarian abilities that King has - his toughness, his strenght & fire abilities - since the Lunarian ability must have a learning/mastering curve like all of the racial abilities in the verse (Fishman water manipulation in FMK, Sulong/Electro for Minks etc,.).
It’s unfair to match them with gura imo, Imma trust Fuji on this one

If a single Seraphim "Pacifista" is enough to trouble elite fodder like the Kuja pirates that can all use Haki they're more than worthy as a replacement. At least they obey the WG totally. The WG could never make use of the Shichibukai cause they all did whatever the fuck they wanted to anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.