Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I was talking about the fact that he beat SSG which is made to replace Mihawk
This is just straight up unga-bunga logic lol.
SSG isn't one person or 7 people like the Shichibukai... it's clearly an army of Lunarian experiments which in theory is meant to replace what the 7 warlords provided.
They're fodder for any relevant character but are a big deal due to their numbers.
And I highly doubt Blackbeard destroyed all of SSG this chapter lol.

This is just straight up unga-bunga logic lol.
SSG isn't one person or 7 people like the Shichibukai... it's clearly an army of Lunarian experiments which in theory is meant to replace what the 7 warlords provided.
They're fodder for any relevant characters but are a big deal due to their numbers.
And I highly doubt Blackbeard destroyed all of SSG this chapter lol.
Eten said Seraphim is getting hyped. Doubt they're all one shot without doing anything relevant.

He saw Kaido doing that....and oda thought....Oh I need more of that with BB :pepeke:
One piece ch 1300: Final curtain

- ch starts with luffy fighting Imu
-Teach suddenly appears and tries to attack luffy, Imu uses this opportunity to land lethal hits on both teach and luffy
- Teach and luffy both are on the brink of death while Imu has her monologue

- ussop comes in at the right time and gives luffy the giant straw hat that Imu had, while the newly resurrected roger and whitebeard who were brought back using moria's powers try to hold off Imu

- Luffy wears the sh and both him and teach are transported to a weird dimension where luffy talks to joy boy and teach talks to davy jones
-it is revealed that one member from the D clan inherits the will of davy jones (who is a previous D clan member during joy boy's era) and turns evil. And is destined to fight the one that inherits joy boy's will. Same thing happened with roger and xebec

- joy boy tells luffy that Imu is from the moon and he tried to prevent her from coming down to earth but failed and its now on luffy to save the earth

- luffy and teach both are back now, luffy gets a new weapon which is nika's spear
- resurrected roger and wb are defeated by Imu and she moves on to fight luffy and teach

-Teach and luffy decide to team up and figjt Imu
- Teach uses his mero mero powers to seduce Imu, she falls for teach's sexiness and turns into stone.

-Luffy infuses the spear with coc and destroys Imu's statue and kills her

No break next week

Status
Not open for further replies.