Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Boa's fruit intensified the outside perception of her beauty. Which would in turn mean, that Blackbeard becomes even more filthy and disgusting.

Though to be honest, that fruit doesn't really suit the theme of Blackbeard.
Darkness - the power to turn everything to nothing
Quakes - the power to destroy everything

That one doesn't really fit. Maybe he gives it to someone else.
If he wanted it for himself he would’ve sacked Amazon a long time ago

to be fair, these are only the first spoilers, which are almost always incomplete. wait for the raws or at least the full summary
It doesn’t seem to flow at all though. How can you have BB Hancock Coby stuff then randomly Marco Shanks then random Yamato flashback

I was right about Zoro getting ADVCOC before he got it, couple of chapters after Luffy.
Mihawks & Shanks strength, now Mihawk haters are hidding I said Prime Rayleigh=Shanks=Mihawk Yonko lvl now Rayleigh doubters are hidding.
I will be proven right about Akainu v Sabo and not Luffy.
Going againts me is like Lottery (1 in 100000000 you will be right)
Also Midd is irrelevant til the end for a couple of panels helping luffy
Every take you just said is common knowledge. I was right about Sabo being alive. I was right about Jinbei having Haki. I was right about Sanji getting new colored flames. I was right about BB getting a updated bounty. I was right about Kid and Law beating a Admiral. I was right about Crocodile coming back at a top commander level.

Your weak theories don’t compare to mine.

This is just straight up unga-bunga logic lol.
SSG isn't one person or 7 people like the Shichibukai... it's clearly an army of Lunarian experiments which in theory is meant to replace what the 7 warlords provided.
They're fodder for any relevant character but are a big deal due to their numbers.
And I highly doubt Blackbeard destroyed all of SSG this chapter lol.
not all ssg are fodder only the seraphims the archangels are gonna be hard hitters :kata::kata:

the chapt is not even out but i already know my theory is true

Maybe Boa's fruit intensified the outside perception of her beauty. Which would in turn mean, that Blackbeard becomes even more filthy and disgusting.

Though to be honest, that fruit doesn't really suit the theme of Blackbeard.
Darkness - the power to turn everything to nothing
Quakes - the power to destroy everything

That one doesn't really fit. Maybe he gives it to someone else.
Yeah I think one of his crew gets it, but I believe these spoilers are bullshit they aren't confirmed, would be so bad if he starts stealing now abilities without even killing characters even tho seemingly he was about to kill Boa.

I find that super bullshit, and I already know the final saga will be complete shit with that alone.

It looks like BB is gunning for all of the hax or absurdly strong abilities and so far he’s been pretty successful

Mythical Zoan for Devon
Clear fruit for Shiryu
Mero Mero (potential one shot) for whoever

Not a bad lineup so far

Status
Not open for further replies.