Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
Agreed, what value does Haki have if you can bomb the second most durable character to death? Lol
Don't forget the scabbards couldn't damage kaido without ryou

But Kid with scrap metal (No visible Haki Usage btw) could
:laughmoji:

Get ready for more looney tunes piece
:vistalaugh:

Why couldn't Oda give Kid/Law advanced haki
:josad:

C

Cruxroux

Mihawk and Crocodile ---> Whoever betrayed them
Revolutionaries?

Mihawk in the past was speculated to be a revolutionary and also it would define why he was called marine hunter.
and crocodile and ivankov had some connection. again revolutionary.

Is the stuff about BB stealing Hancock's DF definitively true? That part sounds made-up given he had to kill Absalom/WB to get their fruits
If that is somehow true, who does he give it to?
Devon already has one. Stronger with her fruit? Doubt it.
And it works so well because the user basically has to beautiful.

Basically Luffy ~ Zoro > Sanji but Sanji is probably closer than I give him credit.

Yes Luffy defeats stronger opponent than Zoro does but Zoro also stomps his opponents.

There is no point in arguing whether or not Zoron woulda beaten Crocodile when both zoro and Luffy literally equaled in manga.

Give Zoro same plot luxuries and he woulda won too.

Lucci I would say Ashura attack or maybe two at most would straight up put him down.

Zoro downright looked stronger than Thriller Bark besides night mare luffy.

Kaido was finally put down by Luffy after a gauntlet of like 30 people and Zoro can low diff Kaidos stronger guy.

Whose to say Zoro can't do the same as Luffy against Kaido.

Most likely yes, I agree.
They would have those base abilities that every Lunarian inherit but they would surely not be as powerful as King imo. Especially since Haki also plays a role.
An army of giant-lunarian hybrid soldiers who are obedient to the WG does sound menacing, easily the strongest out of the numerous "armies" we've seen so far (SMILES, homies, Giants etc,.).

I doubt they are individually high tiers, atleast I can't imagine how an army of obedient high tiers would look like... especially considering that the Shichibukai themselves were a mix of strong high tiers & stronger characters, so an army of even weak high tiers would probably blow them out of the park.
Like the quantity & quality of them should compensate most likely; as in the lesser the number of Seraphims, the stronger they are individually. If they are made in large numbers, then I doubt they are that strong individually.
Yeah I know what you mean, but imo those base lunarian traits are already very powerful and by default pretty much make you a high tier, even if they are mass produced.
The Pacifistas were already in a sense that, what you are arguing for and with the lunarian lineage factor mixed in, they should be noticeably stronger. I mean just imagine lunarian Pacifistas: Doubtful that even P1 can scrap with one of those tbh.
Obviously a big IF, cause I don't know their exact abilities, but if they are gigantic, super strong dudes with fire spam moves and especially that lunarian super durability, that also can fly.. Very big oof.

And they somehow should be strong enough - if not for fake hype - to really replace the shichibukai.
Alone for Mihawk you honestly would already need a batallion of high tiers, if they are really meant to match up to him.
Probably the same with Weevil and here we got Boa going apeshit aswell. Then you got post ts Law, awakened Doffy, brain Kuma with Ursus shock and teleportation.
A guy like Primebeard or as seen at hand of BB in this chap, would probably not even be replaceable at all, as they can nuke anything below top tier at rofldiff anyway.
I hope you get where I'm coming from. Imo you can hardly blow those guys out of the park, even tho I obv. know what you mean.

I noticed an interesting pattern about Shichibukai. It seems they are grouped into duos who share connected Backstories (They met same person)

Jinbe and Hancock ---> Fisher Tiger
Law and Doffy ---> Corazon
Mihawk and Crocodile ---> Whoever betrayed them
Buggy and BB ---> Shanks

This suggests that two among Weevil, Moria and Kuma also have related Backstories
Thing with Mihawk is, it makes sense if his distrust of people involved why he was hunting Marines.

Sounds like a personal vendetta to me.

If that is somehow true, who does he give it to?
Devon already has one. Stronger with her fruit? Doubt it.
And it works so well because the user basically has to beautiful.
The user does not have to beautiful. Oda already stated that it focuses on what people think the most when they see you. If people look at bb and are scared if he has boas fruit it will turn them to stone since that's their strongest feeling towards him

Ends up being protected by Zoro the whole rooftop. Wanna try again Brendan-chin? :risitameh:
Bro cut Kaidou and held a combined double Yonko attack for like 3 seconds before falling asleep and getting removed from the fight by Law and called it a day. And Luffy mid diffed Kaidou with gear 5th, and yall say Zoro carried Luffy during roof piece when Luffy could at least knock Kaidou down without even using his strongest move?? :gokulaugh:

C

Cruxroux

Basically Luffy ~ Zoro > Sanji but Sanji is probably closer than I give him credit.

Yes Luffy defeats stronger opponent than Zoro does but Zoro also stomps his opponents.

There is no point in arguing whether or not Zoron woulda beaten Crocodile when both zoro and Luffy literally equaled in manga.

Give Zoro same plot luxuries and he woulda won too.

Lucci I would say Ashura attack or maybe two at most would straight up put him down.

Zoro downright looked stronger than Thriller Bark besides night mare luffy.

Kaido was finally put down by Luffy after a gauntlet of like 30 people and Zoro can low diff Kaidos stronger guy.

Whose to say Zoro can't do the same as Luffy against Kaido.
Zoro did better in his first fight to kaido than luffy did in his fight lol, wait second fight too. and luffy already beat a yc1 and zoro was yet to beat one till that point.
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.