Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, man. You're just stoking the flames of anti-swordsmen tribe.

Would Zoro have beat:

Crocodile? No
Lucci? No
Katakuri? No
Kaido? No

I'm not even including Enel. Zoro himself knew better than help out Luffy vs Lucci.

Why does Zoro have to be 101 in strength when Luffy is 100? Isn't 95 good enough for you?
Tldr

I noticed an interesting pattern about Shichibukai. It seems they are grouped into duos who share connected Backstories (They met same person)

Jinbe and Hancock ---> Fisher Tiger
Law and Doffy ---> Corazon
Mihawk and Crocodile ---> Whoever betrayed them
Buggy and BB ---> Shanks

This suggests that two among Weevil, Moria and Kuma also have related Backstories

C

Cruxroux

Come on, man. You're just stoking the flames of anti-swordsmen tribe.

Would Zoro have beat:

Crocodile? No
Lucci? No
Katakuri? No
Kaido? No

I'm not even including Enel. Zoro himself knew better than help out Luffy vs Lucci.

Why does Zoro have to be 101 in strength when Luffy is 100? Isn't 95 good enough for you?
Crocodile? Zoro was the only one using haki in alabasta unknowingly. he still had more chances than luffy lol who asspulled water as a substitute of haki.
Lucci? Ashura could have taken it down accept it or not.
Katakuri? Zoro beat pica in dressrosa and then directly fought with kaido and beat king. Lol I'm sure zoro would have actually beat katakuri in a less given time frame than luffy.

Kaido? give him another chance with his adcoc bro slices.

There's a reason why luffy got more than 2-3 chances fighting these people. whereas zoro either got none or one. and zoro till 1010 was the mvp of rooftop.

Status
Not open for further replies.