Status
Not open for further replies.

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
The cross guild team got updated bounties after forming cross guild most likely. So Boa who hadn't made any moves, getting 1.6bil is pretty reasonable. That's more than luffy after he beat a yc1 and it became public he had the grand fleet army.
Yeah but only slightly more, which is why I compared it to Luffy's. Considering her past actions one could expect it to be higher.

Then again the WG gave Buggy 3B+ after thinking he created cross-guild because they can't be arsed to fact check their info, so I can't really expect them to behave in a competent manner :rolaugh:

I guess that's a fair point, but it's weird her bounty wasn't raised higher than what we have now even if it was frozen if that's the case :bamathink:
She's technically alone, don't fight anyone and her pirate raids are basically simps giving everything to her because she's beautiful.
Frankly, there's no need for her to have a high bounty outside of strength and inflation. To be honest, I think most people we saw have bounties a little too high compared with pre-wano.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Blackbeard knows Koby from Rocky port incident, in which Koby โ€œhelpedโ€ Blackbeard in defeating Wang Zhi, and that made Teach the boss of pirate island
Koby is Garp to Blackbeard's Roger lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.