Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Funniest shit I’ve read today, you somehow managed to prove him wrong yet admitted the show is ass and you regret it lmao
It's really just season 6 of Game of Thrones with a new cast. Same shallow story telling with good moments and action scenes you'd expect from a 90s Swords & Sorcery film.

It's not bad enough for me to drop yet but every time I like something about the show, they remind me to keep these expectations low.
Did Amazon pocket you? Lmao. I swear i remember seeing you praise HoD and trashing RoP recently too...
I'm a lot more protective of Tolkien's work too. I just think it's better done so far.

Meteor Man and the Hobbits is giving me that familiar warmth of LOTR that I needed in episode 1

Aedar / the black elf was mid for me episode 1 because the actor was so straight faced. But now with action and that horror scene, I'm really hyped for it.

Galadriel is the weakest plotline and I hope she grows soon
100% agree. Same taste and sensations.
What intrigates me about the black Elf Is the dark/horror surrounding him.
But of course, character-wise he seem to be the Classic "cool cold" dude with problem at manifesting feelings, but I am curious to see the role, or better the enemies he'll face and Sauron's strategy.

And agree, the hobbits give that "familiar" feeling and I am happy to see they have this role.
I also like the character of Elrond, Galadriel Is ok for me but I can understand why people find her annoying, since Classic Revenge kind of character, but well I am not really interested in her actually, not so far at least, so yeah I agree, her plotline for now Is far less interesting than the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.