Status
Not open for further replies.
You really are schizio today, hopping back and forth between denial and acceptance, lol

Like I said bro, you are overestimating the black blade. Mihawk’s big hype is that he is the world’s strongest swordsman. The black blade is only one aspect of that hype, it’s a huge deal but not as big of a deal as you think it is.
Didn't I say in the same post
Even tho I am 99.99999% sure he doesn't have it.

Its beyond wishful thinking lol

You really are schizio today, hopping back and forth between denial and acceptance, lol

Like I said bro, you are overestimating the black blade. Mihawk’s big hype is that he is the world’s strongest swordsman. The black blade is only one aspect of that hype, it’s a huge deal but not as big of a deal as you think it is.
For now Mihawk is the stronger swordsman but forest man can flex too. Bad matchup for Mihawk if he uses his blackblade & his df to throw him off

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
layanOO
Nobody will be stronger than Prime Zoro except maybe Luffy
We are all waiting the new stuffs, we need a new controversy to fuel the thread

Koby will always be below Luffy and Zoro until they start to decline due to age, that's a given.
During final war maybe Koby won’t reach is very prime. But Prime Kobs will be Prime Garp level or Prime Garp + (Shonen rule)

Zoro will be close but don’t see him reaching that

Kobs is monster material

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You are the first one i heard complain about the writing, rings of power actually supposed to be more interesting then politics but somehow they made it worse, in house of dragon the characters dialogue actually make sense not like in rings of power where they recycle every line which is bad in itself. But the worst of all is the main character, unlikable and toxic to every person she speaks with. forcing femanism by creating "strong" female characters and making all the men around her incompetent i guess that's fine, so at least make her somewhat intresting oh wait , shes just a generic female character in the last 5 years of Hollywood woke agenda but somehow worse, maybe its because of her facial expressions idk.
The only worse show i have watched with a worse MC was shehulk.
You're spewing shit LMFAO

Feminisms and gender inequality is literally the themes of House of the Dragon, it's a personal vendetta for Galadriel and never once is she chided for being a woman nor does anyone think she is incapable for her gender. Galadriel is immediately identified by High King in Exile Gil Galad as dangerous but correct—he does not doubt what she says but acknowledges her methods as dangerous and self harming.

Meanwhile the HoD, sans Episode 3, has nothing interesting going on politically. It's quite literally about a succession crisis so yes it should be more politically focused and everything has been paper thin so far. The only interesting development is Alycents refusal to push Rhaenyra from the heiress position and Viserys' firm stance.

Elrond and the Dwarves were amazing! I had low expectations but they didn't make them into buffoons like in the hobbit movie, Durin IV was a character!
Finally people won't laugh at me when I'll tell them dwarves are strong lmao.
Dwarves are still "funny" in their own way but I like how serious Durin could be.
And Elrond carisma and speech abilities, that was what I was searching for.
I am a bit disappointed for elves hair, and I am worried about Sauron since I didn't like the leaked image of his actor....
I wanted a long hair, Griffith like/Gai tsutsugami kind of Sauron as "Anatar".

Status
Not open for further replies.