Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Zoro's going to be World's Strongest Swordsman, stronger than Mihawk, Shanks and eventually Prime Ryuma, meanwhile Koby gonna be an Admiral lol.
Admiral was never a power level lol

And Kobs is the new Garp. He will be the new greatest marine of his gen. The MC Gen.

Garp was the strongest and only a VA
Akainu is currently the strongest and is FA
Kobs will be the strongest and be an Admiral

Look at this little Zolo fanboy with his lies, weren't you getting banned you little troll due to being butthurt?

So you are so butthurt from me you don't forget your daddy's name, good, I am your daddy don't forget you little ZKKtard you can cry like little troll and call your daddy's name :suresure::gokulaugh: Who said Rayleigh only? Entire Kuja with Boa Hancock is there also + SSG and Marines.

What Zolo and Mihawk fanboy were saying, Mihawk's bounty was higher than BB's? :milaugh:

You are going to cope again?

Little Lari and the ZKKtards coped so bad with Mihawk's stupid bounty, now they will cry that BB has higher bounty than their idol and BB still isn't even prime.

While I predicted right AGAIN, BB attacks Boa Hancock:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/blackbeards-shichibukai-hunt.829/

Where is your ZKK?

Yeah right, your brain can't handle the truth about ZKK. :suresure:

I also predicted BB's bounty was + 3 billion when you ZKKtards were saying Mihawk has higher bounty than BB, and BB isn't even in his prime yet. :steef::steef::steef::milaugh:

Imagine how much powerful BB will be compared to Mihawk, x2 times more powerful minimum if pre-prime BB already surpassed ''Marine Hunter'' Mihawk. :suresure::cheers:
No way you wrote all that thinking I was gonna read it 😂😂😂. Old Rayleigh is still > prime Blackbeard pal :goyea:

@NoName

Elves in general look off. I am fine with Elrond not having long hair, I think his look is good. But in general it should be the exception not the rule. Likewise Gil Galad and Celebrimbor need to be equal in appearance to Galadriel's actress not older looking men.
Not my tag, but yeah. I am fine with Elrond too because I've read that we may see him with growing hair during seasons so it's fine.
While others elves as you said, MEH, especially Celebrimbor looks way too much like Elrond, like an older him lmao, some people might mistaken him for his dad lmao.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Zoro's going to be World's Strongest Swordsman, stronger than Mihawk, Shanks and eventually Prime Ryuma, meanwhile Koby gonna be an Admiral lol.
I have (and it’s quite likely) that Garp is stronger than Mihawk and Shanks. So surpassing Mihawk doesn’t mean surpassing Garp at all

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Didn't I say in the same post
Even tho I am 99.99999% sure he doesn't have it.

Its beyond wishful thinking lol
I don’t even understand how my man lol. Literally this is one of the strongest fighters in a military consisting of millions of soldiers. You think Mihawk has a black blade, Future Sight, and the highest level of AdCoC but a Fucking Admiral can’t have a black blade alone? Lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Not my tag, but yeah. I am fine with Elrond too because I've read that we may see him with growing hair during seasons so it's fine.
While others elves as you said, MEH, especially Celebrimbor looks way too much like Elrond, like an older him lmao, some people might mistaken him for his dad lmao.
Yeah like...

The elves, even the silvan elves, have this sort of majesty to them. This show the elves don't look all too fancy, they look plain.

I think the character will be shit but I won't spoiler you on why
I know stuff about the books even though I won't lie and I'll tell you I haven't read It, I just did some research after have watched Lotr Trilogy and there's a good YouTube channel in my language which made videos full of informantions about stuff.
So I know about "Anatar"

I have (and it’s quite likely) that Garp is stronger than Mihawk and Shanks. So surpassing Mihawk doesn’t mean surpassing Garp at all
Coby's dream is to just be a mere Admiral, irrelevant to Garp. Just like how Zoro's dream is to be WSS (>Mihawk/Shanks). WSS > Your generic Admirals.

If Coby's randomly gonna be surpassing Garp because shonen, then Zoro sure as fuck is going to surpass or equal Roger, a swordsman :goyea:

I don’t even understand how my man lol. Literally this is one of the strongest fighters in a military consisting of millions of soldiers. You think Mihawk has a black blade, Future Sight, and the highest level of AdCoC but a Fucking Admiral can’t have a black blade alone? Lol
I guess its possible depending on what black blade really is.

At the moment we know dog shit about it so what even is a point of hyping it up?

If Black blade is CoC based power up then I don't think Green Bull has it..I doubt he's got superior CoC than Shanke Roger and Rayleigh. I mean technically even that is possible, Oda has been on crack for a minute now.

If it is CoA based power up then sure he might has well have one. So far black blade is nothing but a speculation based power. What even is the point of hyping it up??

Status
Not open for further replies.