Status
Not open for further replies.
So when did they get DNA from the Warlords? I feel like it must've been pre-MF, when they had them all gathered together. I always thought there was more to this pic. The looks of distrust from everyone but BB, who is just enjoying his pie...

They knew they were being watched and very literally USED by the WG. Suspicions were high, but not high enough, somehow, since they seem to have gotten their genetic info

I hope there's only 7 or 8 Seraphim out there. It'd keep them hype otherwise they're doomed to become fodder real fast.
I mean theyre based off the Shichibuaki....so it seems to be the case.

Theyre artificially made humans with Lunarian DNA. So the reason they are children is because they are just that old. Basically like the Vinsmokes, they will grow like humans but be genetically modified by Shichibukai and Lunarians.

Blackbeard says one of these lines in a very peculiar way, and it might be actually useful info for later:
" Huh? It can't be...
White hair... Brown skin...!! And Black wings!? "
"It can't be " implies he's seen "something or someone" like this before, perhaps he learned about an entire race about them, some how
didn't need sherlock holmes to be figured out of course, just something I found interesting

When Luffy said he will and that has Faith in him, but ok.
You can't read properly.
There Is a reason why he's many tiers under Luffy right now? Yes.
Does this mean he won't catch up? No. Luffy already said this. "I Will grow stronger everytime"
And Luffy knew he was way stronger than Coby but he said "I believe in you, I know Coby Will!"
Luffy has faith in him that he'll become Admiral first and foremost. That was the biggest context and point of the entire scene:

There's a reason why Luffy says that he should keep the attitude and become an Admiral if he wishes to fight Luffy. There's a reason why the first thing Coby thinks of after Luffy encourages him is about becoming an admiral.

No shit Coby will become stronger, no shit he'll become an Admiral. But if you're pretending he's somehow going to catch up and become stronger than likes of Zoro come EoS despite being many, many tiers beneath and downright low diff material right now, and has been for over 2+ years, you're just setting yourself up for a fat L, mate.

There's a reason why Oda explicitly draws Coby bowing to and talking about how hard it'll be to catch up to not only Luffy, but also Zoro. There's a reason why Oda is making him hard fanboy over both of them and look up to both of them. And it surely ain't to make him surpass one of them come EoS.

Worst

Custom title
Btw we have the celestial dragons which are the gods i guess it makes sense we have the seraphs now xD

Guess vegapunk is putting his hands on genetics now, that would mean the seraphs have King's ability + the " innate " talent of the warlord they took the DNA from.....

Maybe they don't have crocodile cuz i don't think they were working on that at the time but BB was a warlord as well untill recently, law too I wonder if they also have their counterparts I wonder if the BB one has the " weird body " of BB himself....

Also BB seems to know about lunarians

Status
Not open for further replies.