Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Blackbeard says one of these lines in a very peculiar way, and it might be actually useful info for later:
" Huh? It can't be...
White hair... Brown skin...!! And Black wings!? "
"It can't be " implies he's seen "something or someone" like this before, perhaps he learned about an entire race about them, some how
didn't need sherlock holmes to be figured out of course, just something I found interesting
Whitebeard spoke on lunarians Marco knew so maybe teach heard too

G

Gorosei Informer

SO MUCH FOR TEACH TAKING HER FRUIT LOL
If Eten, Lance or Scotch dont say it, dont believe it tbh. Some people kept throwing out fake spoilers, about shit like that and other stuff, it was really annoying.

People remaining statues even if the Mero Mero user dies is fucking broken, too broken! Even Sugars DF wasnt that extreme?!

I have a feeling we're gonna see people permanently petrified and wiped out from history that way? Maybe that was part of the great cleansing? It would be easy to destroy their petrified forms, their "self become statues" especially with...oooh...a QUAKE fruit too?! Maybe thats also why BB wanted it too?! That harmony with turning people to stone easily then also easily smashing them into nothing with his quake powers?!

This chapter is such a mindfuck, wtf?!

These people petrified by the fruit can even resemble the victims of the Pompeii eruption...

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Waiting for the Admiral > Yonko agenda please do not disappoint

@MarineHQ @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

:watchout:
Great chapter for Admiral > Yonko.

“The Marines didn’t attack Shanks because they were scared of him!” 1059 confirms that the Marines cannot attack Yonko without the approval of navy HQ (IE the Fleet Admiral or Tsuru)

“Admiral > Yonko because Rayleigh stalled Kizaru!” Now we have fucking EOS Blackbeard filling his britches with diarrhea at the mere sight of Rayleigh

“Shanks > Aramaki because Aramaki pooped himself!” Now Shanks’ equal is begging Rayleigh not to use the retirement Jutsu on him

Shanks to Aramaki “pls don’t let this manga get good okay?”

Aramaki to Shanks “sleep in fear crip, I’ll kill you and your whole crew later”

Meanwhile,

Rayleigh to Teach “if you even Fucking look at this Devil fruit you just sailed across the Fucking ocean for, my mesothelioma ass is going to tear you into two separate Yonko”

Teach to Rayleigh “okay I’ll be going now”

Rejoice my kings. We livin

@MarineHQ @silverfire @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Akainu @Extravlad @kurwa @Kurozumi Wiwi @SakazOuki

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Alright so on one hand Yamato's ACTUAL reason for staying in Wano makes wsy morr sense than trying to take a fucking tour of the country lmao

But on the other hand, it's basically the final nail in the coffin, she's not joining and we probably won't see her until Wano becomes relevant again (because of Pluton).
Hell yeah! Fuck Yamahole 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.