Status
Not open for further replies.
Those aren't empty words though. BB wouldn't have backed off if Rayleigh posed no threat to him. Rayleigh is also humble enough to admit he can't beat him in his current condition, so we can't really say he's being full of himself for saying whatever he said. He's used to fighting alongside Roger, and he can also judge strength via CoC.

I think he will change his opinions once Blackbeard kills Shanks

Don't lose your hope, he will still stomp Ceaser and the Germa. They still will leave duo these two invaders on CaCao island. And I'm pretty sure these are Shiryuu and co, since Blackbeard only took Vasco and Devon with him, the others been on different missions.
We will see Kata vs Shiryuu most like. Will end still in a L for Kata,Cracker and Oven, since BB top guys will steal the RP.

To be fair, I'm not convinced about Sanji having Lunarian DNA.
Both judge and vegapunk use the lineage factor. So idk....Judge doesn't seen to have used Lunarian DNA, otherwise the other siblings would at least show the dark skin, white hair, etc.
They just look to have judge and sora's normal dna, but with the modifications that give them their power.

BUT, having said that, the MADS plot is more alive than ever.
Sanji getting some juicy EoS connections to be explored....
:pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi:
Maybe Judge only used the fire gene without the other physical appearance genes
That would make him more superior than Vegapunk lol which is impossible
There is something there though

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Don't lose your hope, he will still stomp Ceaser and the Germa. They still will leave duo these two invaders on CaCao island. And I'm pretty sure these are Shiryuu and co, since Blackbeard only took Vasco and Devon with him, the others been on different missions.
We will see Kata vs Shiryuu most like. Will end still in a L for Kata,Cracker and Oven, since BB top guys will steal the RP.
GERMA HYPE
JUDGE TOP5
:stealthblack:

Blackbeard says one of these lines in a very peculiar way, and it might be actually useful info for later:
" Huh? It can't be...
White hair... Brown skin...!! And Black wings!? "
"It can't be " implies he's seen "something or someone" like this before, perhaps he learned about an entire race about them, some how
didn't need sherlock holmes to be figured out of course, just something I found interesting
Isn't he extremely well versed in history? It's one of his stated hobbies by Oda

Status
Not open for further replies.