Doffy
Crocodile
Boa
Moriah
Jinbe
Law
Weevil
Buggy
I'm getting the same impression. Each one will look like a child version of the former Warlords and probably have a similar fighting style to each one. They all will have lunarian DNA. The white hair, dark skin, and black wings. Plus the flames which will make them incredibly hard to damage. Since they are giant size they will have the strength of giants.

The SSG made them from combining some of the best powers/ability from different races.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Notice how you have these actions figures casually being destroyed

Mihawk can destroy like 1 million of them
They fucking know that shit that's why they gave Mihawk 3.6 billion bounty

They are Mihawk action figures aka Toys designed after Mihawk and they shit on all vice admirals.
Teach didn’t destroy the action figure did he? Unless I missed something

G

Gorosei Informer

I wonder how of off their abilities the new pacifista really have. Like without the devil fruit abilities thats a big minus tho maybe they makeup for it with them being cyborg lunarian
I hope we get ones of crocodile, moria, and jinbe even tho they left their positions pre timeskip. Hybrid Fishman lunarian 🤺

I doubt teach got one but i itd still be cool
Lunarian cyborg law and especially weevil sounds hype as hell tho
Would have been hilarious if a child version of Blackbeard rocked up to him, doing his laugh in a high pitched voice naturally lol.

I wonder what the hell has happened to Moria too since Blackbeard is here too?

Blackbeard might be confronted with his own inevitably childhood traumas if he sees a child clone of himself too. I wonder how Doffy would feel about his own one too lol.

Imagine the Revos having to face a Kuma one too? I fear Perona may encounter the Moria one and the Jinbei one could serve to give backstory and development for Jinbei or its gonna encounter Arlong maybe somehow? Lmao.

So a few things. Coby hype.

Boa ability hype however that's the only thing hyped about her. Hell even when koby stated she may be a bug problem it was reference to her fruit only

Hell why didn't boas ability turn coby into stone? It turned some of bbs commanders into stone.

And how does saving citizens help bb against that rock pirate? So coby had to engage with in physically in some way

Status
Not open for further replies.