Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have been hilarious if a child version of Blackbeard rocked up to him, doing his laugh in a high pitched voice naturally lol.

I wonder what the hell has happened to Moria too since Blackbeard is here too?

Blackbeard might be confronted with his own inevitably childhood traumas if he sees a child clone of himself too. I wonder how Doffy would feel about his own one too lol.

Imagine the Revos having to face a Kuma one too? I fear Perona may encounter the Moria one and the Jinbei one could serve to give backstory and development for Jinbei or its gonna encounter Arlong maybe somehow? Lmao.
The shichibukai reacting to theirs would be really fun lol
Also the edgy fanart gonna go crazy with them either back to back or them grabbing hands or something with tge lunarian one flying above them πŸ“
Also completely forgot about the possibility of a buggy one lol

I hope he's with perona somehow

They would either try and kill them right away or somehow take them in

That shit would honestly be hype

BB actually showing that his base stats aren't bad at all. Given that he spent years with WBP without a fruit, it is logical that his COA OP.
Hmm, I'd say that he has gotten stronger during the 2 years as well, considering that he defeated a powerful enemy to get the pirate island like that. We know that you get stronger with extreme battles, BB's CoC should be at least comparable to the other Yonko in terms of power.

Nevertheless, yes, Pre-DF Blackbeard is pretty underrated. He had Second Division Commander potential despite being lowkey about his power.

It's not.
During some SBS or whatevert, Oda said that it just depends on the target having any kind of strong emotion towards the user.
If Kaido had it, people who feared him would be turned to stone, was one of the examples he used.

For Hancock, it's horny.
For someone else, it's something else.
:kayneshrug:
O rly? Interesting.

I like greenbull but we gotta be honest with ourselves, he shit the bed for himself & Fujitora. Newgen Admirals are disappointing.
Greenbull was the biggest disappointment
His df was predicable but man why not a mythical creature like the Green Man. He turned into a fucking Broccoli
His black blade? No relevance
His view? Good for a villain but he doesn’t give the same energy like before
He seemed like a complete different character while he talked with Fuji

Still don't really get why Blackbeard would single out Hancock's fruit as the one he must have now. It is an OP ability but it's also extremely dependent on the attractiveness of the user. His crew is a bunch of fugly bastards so who was he planning on giving it to?
Her DF can turn anything to stone .
Like how she did to canon balls etc etc when she hit them with her DF power .

Still don't really get why Blackbeard would single out Hancock's fruit as the one he must have now. It is an OP ability but it's also extremely dependent on the attractiveness of the user. His crew is a bunch of fugly bastards so who was he planning on giving it to?
He migth know something...
The Marine targeted her too so it's a fishy situation.

imagine being this deep in copium
My guy her sister's were getting folded.
They stated that no force has ever breached Amazon lilyy that deeply. They were losing

To top it off boa couldn't turn coby into stone. Remember you gents were clowning coby by saying boa turned commanders into stone while 1 commander captured coby. How you feeling now

Status
Not open for further replies.