Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to wank pre Timeskip teach
@Playa4321 he has good coa feats and scarred shanks

:finally::finally::finally:
Some users here think he wasnt even YC1 back then
:whitepress:
Which doesn't make anysense. He was clearly YC1lvl, Ace was pretty strong, I doubt that even Marco or the other YC1lvl(except Ben) where able to beat him.
Pre Yami BB>Physical monster with great haki power

Then he got Yami who make him even far stronger. Gura was the top of the icecream, now an zoan and nobody will stop him.
Imagine you CoA soo strong that he is able to block such a sword attack, even Jinbe haki was cut of by WsW or Luffy by Cracker....(current Luffy would easily block that now too, the one of Cracker attack).

BB CoA is insane.

G

Gorosei Informer

Holy shit, Doffy would lose his mind over that. Doflamingo would let off some unhinged rants if he found out the WG cloned him to use as a weapon, all while laughing furiously.
Hahaha right?! Imagine if it has his personality too?! And not just being emotionless, slave-like robots stuck in servitude? So something like DBZ's androids for example? Cell's Junior clones even but much better ofc!

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

I am open to hearing reason.
Buggy and Luffy clashing are destiny
Strawhat still has three mark made by Buggy like Shanks getting injured by Blackbeard
We already have main battle of Zoro there
Oda also wanted Croco and Dofla in Flim red means he will join too
Then why not have Nami vs Hancock
Especially how low her bounty is compare to other Warlords

G

Gorosei Informer

Am I crazy or are the World government cloning warlords mixed with Lunarian DNA.
Thats exactly what it is! I expected the Warlords to get cloned to replace them with completely obedient soldiers, like the Germa children or even Pacifistas but much better ofc! But this is unreal...Truly apocalyptic in a way, hell on earth or a very "perverted version of heaven" even. Biblically accurate angels? Lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.