Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
And end with Cross guild
Especially if Mihawk and Boa are related
Hancock doesn't work with strawhats
There is Nami beating the shit out of Luffy and Sanji getting turn into Stone
+ She have a hax power , so managing it will be weird
Of course. I don't expect her to board the Sunny for any extended duration. But it sure would be very funny if she did.

It means the same shit regardless of how much you dance around it i.e., they can't replicate the feats as good as the original as they have limitations. The same applies to every other ability they possess.
No it doesn't.

Vegapunk perfectly replicated Kaido's DF except for the color. Why the hell would he not replicate the lunarian defense?

While Katakuri doesn't look good in this chapter, I don't think it's that bad like some people are making it out to be.

Caesar's attack is distracting Katakuri and Oven, allowing the Germa and Caesar to escape.

At some point the hallucination is going to wear off.

If this attack from Caesar can work against Katakuri and Oven, then it can work against other strong fighters as well.

Also the Germa still failed to defeat Katakuri and even Oven.

So yes this is a L for Katakuri but it's still better than him being defeated.
Don't forget kat and Oven didn't beat the germa before came Caesar also

How does that make sense? Rayleigh is on Boa's side.

Imagine if Jesus Burgess was there instead of Rayleigh. Do you think it would be fair for Boa?

Blackbeard gained literally nothing but Koby. He ran away.
He gain something everyone on his crew get to leave alive .
He took a risk and it did not work out .

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
So we have all these scientists trying to mimic and surpass Vegapunk in their specialty, where as Vegapunk is a genius in every field.

Queen- cyborgs
Caesar- chemical warfare
Judge- cloning

It's likely that the SSG and New Pacfistas are clones are real people/each other(to have a strong foundation), turned into a cyborg with weapons, DNA altered to have Lunarian properties, and maybe DF like powers?

Just all of their labor combined into one by Vegapunk. Sanji and Franky got work to do.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Bro, if we get a panel of Teach Ryokugyu style freaking out over Rayleigh’s CoC, I am going to straight up abuse Yonko fans this week. Lol
BB's apparently shocked to see Rayleigh but we don't see any action from him. He just walks in and tells everyone to do as he says, and they all comply.

Pretty hype that boa technically had the potential to beat both the marines and blackbeard pirates with her fruit hax

If bb actually decided to believe her he knew they would've all been done
Rayleigh knowing the only way to save the day was just hoping they'd leave if she turned them back

Status
Not open for further replies.