Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackbeard retreated due to Rayleigh reasoning him and essentially guaranteeing that Hancock wouldn't destroy these scrubs, the amount of delusion you need to think that he did it because he can't beat Rayleigh is insane. Next level bad reading comprehension.

MARINES ARE TURNING UP!!!

Fujitora said they don't need the WARLORDS for a reason!!! They aren't meant to simply replace the Warlords, they're meant to EXCEED and change the powerbalance to the Marines side.

Furthermore, the idea that it's only gone be 1 clone of each warlord. NO SIR. Is about to be a whole a fucking army just like the Kuma clones were. :steef:

My dude Fujitora had faith in the right man. We don't need these pirate scrubs!!! VEGAPUNK BABY LETS GO!

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
W for Vegapunk because people really thought he used an actual child.:finally:

W for Vegapunk and WG for creating seraphims
:finally:

L to Caesar for experimenting an actual child
:kobeha:

L for Caesar and Kaido for creating failed Smiles

:kobeha:

Of course
Even tho Blackbeard ran away he still extreme diffs Old and Rusty Rayleigh

But Blackbeard currently should be able to solo all 3 admirals
He will soon neg diff Shanks

I can also see Blackbeard soloing Straw hat pirates.
EOS Zoro>Mihawk/Prime Ray>Shanks>BB>80 year old Ray

With 3 DFS BB will finally powerup to be equal to the best swordsmen with zero DFS. :cheers:

Still I will take the chad zero df swordsmen like Roger, Ray, Mihawk, Shanks, Zoro over beta cuck multi DF abusers any day.

I really hope that dressrosa's opening will be a spoiler in the future
akainu vs bb vs luffy
If Shanks gets out of this arc , everything will be safe..But this chapter showed me that Oda might be mischievous:chirstsad:

Zoro fans gotta step their game up

Instead of catching cheap ass baits yall got two chapters with mihawk and Rayleigh receiving Pirare King level+ Hype.

Use it to bait others rather than "defending" and catching baits lmao.

You should be making threads about How Blackbeard solos entire Navy but ran away from Blackbeard

How Mihawk can neg diff Kaido and shit like that.

If you still continue to catch cheap ass baits from Sanjitards and Luffytards then there is no point of chapters like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.