Status
Not open for further replies.
Something Is off with the coby being captured thing especially now since we have context of bb and coby having a history
Don't overthink things. Nothing is off. If you expect coby to simply walk with BB,then it is a biggest mistake that he will ever do since he is the one who caused marineford in the first place. Also he doesn't have any history with coby he only said bcz coby is at rocky port incident fought with pirates. He was able to defeat former pirate crew of rocks and take over hachinosu. I think bcz law caused situation and that leads to ruckus. I thnk those pirates are all under this wangzhi/ Ocho choko. we know coby is hero by saving citizens and apprending criminals.

I think in this way law also may have helped him. since he is the one who caused rocky port incident in the first place.

EOS Zoro>Mihawk/Prime Ray>Shanks>BB>80 year old Ray

With 3 DFS BB will finally powerup to be equal to the best swordsmen with zero DFS. :cheers:

Still I will take the chad zero df swordsmen like Roger, Ray, Mihawk, Shanks, Zoro over beta cuck multi DF abusers any day.
EoS Zoro = EoS Blackbeard > Prime Ray = Mihawk = Current Blackbeard = Prime Whitebeard = Roger > Old Rayleigh >> Yonko and Admirals

@Blackbeard

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Blackbeard being a schemer who artificially rose to the top by accumulating Devil Fruits would make for a better villain setup than yet another conqueror. Doesn't really come off as one with how he behaved in Marineford anyway.
And lowkey fuck that the top of the world is people who are chosen from birth for greatness. Teach not having that and deciding to ride to the top of the world would almost get me cheering him on

First time we saw BB used haki was in Impel Down when he used CoO to determine Luffy's haki grew stronger since they last met (jaya arc). Now he used CoA against baby lunarian Mihawk. Next up CoC against the CoC master Shanks? :finally:

Wouldn't it be dope if Vegapunk's high IQ comes from a Hito Hito no Mi: Model (the race that lived in the old Kingdom in Void Century)
They said their technology was incredibly advanced, so maybe that race was extremely smart
It could also be that he's the last survivor of that race

Don't overthink things. Nothing is off. If you expect coby to simply walk with BB,then it is a biggest mistake that he will ever do since he is the one who caused marineford in the first place. Also he doesn't have any history with coby he only said bcz coby is at rocky port incident fought with pirates. He was able to defeat former pirate crew of rocks and take over hachinosu. I think bcz law caused situation and that leads to ruckus. I thnk those pirates are all under this wangzhi/ Ocho choko. we know coby is hero by saving citizens and apprending criminals.

I think in this way law also may have helped him. since he is the one who caused rocky port incident in the first place.
So why did bb take him?

Wth Blackbeard.... He seems to have achieved nothing other than Koby.... And koby seems to be buddy with Blackbeard XD.
Seraphim...oda just cooked random shit from people's theory it seems... It looks too cruse of an idea.. Just like how kids add all the stuff to create something powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.