Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Seraphim, the entire army of them, > Warlords

Individual ones won't be > each Warlord

What we got this chapter was just simply a test run, similar to how Sabody we got a sneak peak for the PX models, and then at Marineford we got the whole army.
I would also add that Seraphims make difference for every character up to Commander level end.

It doesn't make difference for Top Top tiers of the verse. Even in bigger number.

Yamato placed Aramaki in the same threat level as Kaido and admitted they did nothing to Aramaki, but said that the Red Hair Pirates sneaking in was the reason he left

:milaugh::milaugh:
The whole yamato stuff is clearly a change added recently. It's timing and how it's nature itself is damage control shows its stupidity.... I mean for one..... Wano along with pretty much every other place like FI, will never be strong enough to handle Admirals.. They are not Amazon lily.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Cause currently it feels like you need to win a genetic lottery to be pirate king. You need to be born with CoC to even be a competitor. Teach defying these odds and choosing greatness instead of it choosing him would jive so hard with me.

He will be pirate king and he’ll climb up that throne his own way. If he has CoC he becomes just another Yonko, without it he’s interesting and inspirational

EoS Zoro = EoS Blackbeard > Prime Ray = Mihawk = Current Blackbeard = Prime Whitebeard = Roger > Old Rayleigh >> Yonko and Admirals

@Blackbeard
With 3 DFS BB might be able to surpass Roger, Mihawk, Prime Ray but still impressive that those guys are so strong with zero DFs.

Thats why they are chads in my opinion. :myman:

Even Luffy's DF was supposed to be "normal" then it turned out to be super op and it became lame. :josad:

I would also add that Seraphims make difference for every character up to Commander level end.

It doesn't make difference for Top Top tiers of the verse. Even in bigger number.
If they didn't make a difference, Fujitora wouldn't have said the Warlords aren't needed, when the warlords have Mihawk.

So yes they as a collective will be superior to any 1 top tier you can put in front of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.