Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to see if they Just have 7 moddels or more.
If there only 7 models of SSG then they're individually > 7 warlords.
If there are like 10s of Little Mihawk then all of them overall > Mihawk.
But Remember that Sanji Will be stronger than SSG, he Is the strongest creation of science and already defeated Queen, don't be surprise if Sanji beats Vegapank's Trump card.
Sanji vs Sentomaru with lunarian genes is set in stone

We have to see if they Just have 7 moddels or more.
If there only 7 models of SSG then they're individually > 7 warlords.
If there are like 10s of Little Mihawk then all of them overall > Mihawk.
But Remember that Sanji Will be stronger than SSG, he Is the strongest creation of science and already defeated Queen, don't be surprise if Sanji beats Vegapank's Trump card.
Sanji vs the strongest ssg hype. Battle two of high high tiers :steef:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If they didn't make a difference, Fujitora wouldn't have said the Warlords aren't needed, when the warlords have Mihawk.

So yes they as a collective will be superior to any 1 top tier you can put in front of them.
If that would be the case, piracy would be finished.

This won't be the case. They are just Pacifistas on steroids.

Seraphim wank will turn out badly for people once Kung Fu point Chopper defeats one.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
How cmose do you think the Hancock and mihawk one are to their real selves tho

King is more than a normal lunarian due to his ancient zoan. Tho the new see shichibukai seem to be more than normal lunarians to since they're either cyborgs or modified human on top of that
I wonder if they have similar abilities to the warlords devil fruits
I think they’ll be close to Doffy/Crocodile/Boa in strength, no weaker than Queen at least as a lowball.

I think their abilities will have some lineage factor to where they can mimic what the originals can do to an extent and then they have Lunarian defenses, lasers and all that shit.

The whole yamato stuff is clearly a change added recently. It's timing and how it's nature itself is damage control shows its stupidity.... I mean for one..... Wano along with pretty much every other place like FI, will never be strong enough to handle Admirals.. They are not Amazon lily.
Boa's ability is just broken on that regard

This is great, the Mihawk haters are coping hard for a 3rd week in a row.

They don't even understand the Seraphims needs the strength of giants just to recreate a similar attack a casual Mihawk can perform. This is more hype for Mihawk. The stronger the seraphims are the stronger Mihawk is. Swordsmanship isn't limited to just swinging a sword. It can include anything from evasion techniques to CoC. Mihawk is the man who travel the world and conquered swordsman. Same difference as someone traveling the world conquering countries.
:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.