Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayleigh in his prime must have been a monster , likely current Shanks or even stronger , since he implied that only his old self would not be able to defeat BB.
It make sense why BB didn't fight any yonko yet he is a coward and makes only a move once he is sure that he will be able to win. even though he has two destructive DFs.
he is destined to be bodied by Luffy

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
BB is a physical beast there's a reason he was able to scar shanks without a df and nearly broke Ace's neck with one attack.

Talk is free, using a conversation to put down Hancock ain't it. The only reason Marco got out was because big mom bounced
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TalkingIsAFreeAction
I did not say BB isn't a physical beast. I said he's nowhere near Big Mom for us to make a comparison. It's almost unfair to use Big Mom as a reference here.

Nope when zoro asked king why was he blocking his flame was on king didn’t respond
So he was blocking cuz he wasn't just able to freely tank everything like it meant nothing anymore, Zoro's AP wasn't the same it was initially

Still doesn't changes the fact that all the relevant attacks Zoro landed on King had him without his flames on his back

Marco for example, made King cough up blood

They are not even close, all the BB vs Ace hype is due to his DF AoE
Base Blackbeard was strong enough for Shanks to drag himself to stop Wb
Shanks himself acknowledged Ace’s strength, he’s a powerful logia and one of the star commanders of the WBPs just like Vista & Jozu. Just because his “haki” wasn’t shown doesn’t mean he lacked it. Same case with the warlord inflation now.

So he was blocking cuz he wasn't just able to freely tank everything like it meant nothing anymore, Zoro's AP wasn't the same anymore

Still doesn't changes the fact that all the relevant attacks Zoro landed on King had him without his flames on his back

Marco for example, made King cough up blood
Relevant to your agenda

Shanks himself acknowledged Ace’s strength, he’s a powerful logia and one of the star commanders of the WBPs just like Vista & Jozu. Just because his “haki” wasn’t shown doesn’t mean he lacked it. Same case with the warlord inflation now.
King >kat >ace

I mean at least you have valid reasons for liking Luffy..maybe your troll posts made me see you as a little kid.

I have my own reasons for liking Zoro. I can write an essay like that too but its too late.

Sorry for insulting you tho
Likewise.

I admit I don't like Zoro much but my 80% of negative posts on him are trolling. Good day to you too. And Sorry from my side too. :cheers:

Ray literally confirmed age is why he can’t beat bb which is literally logical he’s almost damn near 80 that’s not bb hype 😆but this also means he’s confident his younger self would have been enough
Post automatically merged:

Bakkins=Babidi
Weevil=Buu
Marco=Supreme Kai
?
Post automatically merged:

So did Mihawk get a scar from his kid version?
We still on this scar bs please go read crops guild chpt

There is no context for BB vs Shanks, it cannot be used for either.
Nothing Shanks says changes that he didn't beat a Jinbe that was hopefully YC3.

Well spotted!

Yes! I’ve believed so as well for a long time.

Also we lack one empress that we might see or not. The one that pardoned Gloriosa.

Gloriosa - 3 generations ago (≈90 years)
Shakky - 2 generations ago (64 years)
X - 1 generation ago (≈48 years)
Boa Hancock - Current (31 years)
I’m going to quote myself because it just dawned upon me that we do have two prime candidates for the lost empress:

1: Gender swapped Crocodile (46 years)
2: Luffys mom who could be ≈ 48. Dragon is 55.

I’m betting it’s Luffys mom. How she got to Amazon Lily and became empress only God knows. Same with her current whereabouts.

Also makes me very interested in who Gloriosas love was. Rayleigh, (Dragon), Luffy are total badasses so I’m sure Gloriosas guy must have been Xebec, Kong or someone of that caliber and age.

Status
Not open for further replies.