Status
Not open for further replies.
Sideline Aka king in base form with no lasting damage while Marco was on his ass saying he had enough
King is always on base form, thats where he showed to be the most effective

Queen was the one not using his Hybrid for the most part

Curiously, when he did used his hybrid, Marco went down right in the chapter he showed up again

That was before he joined WBPs. Read Ace’s novel to understand how stronger he became, makes sense with him having Roger’s blood.
It is important, Shanks had base Teach on a very high pedestal, he gave him his eternal scar that inspired his jolly roger. And now even as yonko he’s still wary of his previous strength.
Novel where he received k.o by casual blows of WB

King is always on base form, thats where he showed to be the most effective

Queen was the one not using his Hybrid for the most part

Curiously, when he did used his hybrid, Marco went down right in the chapter he showed up again
King zoan form is literally more durable 😆he took zero damage from an attack that hurt zoan kaido even kaido said it hurt that same attack did nothing to king

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Knowing Oda, the reason why he decided to use their child forms could be as simple as him not wanting them to look like literal clones of adult Shichibukai. I can totally see him saying, "My editor suggested this shit, but I didn't want them to look exactly the same so I changed it to kid forms."

Knowing Oda, the reason why he decided to use their child forms could be as simple as him not wanting them to look like literal clones of adult Shichibukai. I can totally see him saying, "My editor suggested this shit, but I didn't want them to look exactly the same so I changed it to kid forms."
I think it’s just putting the final nail in the coffin of how evil the government is.

King zoan form is literally more durable 😆he took zero damage from an attack that hurt zoan kaido even kaido said it hurt that same attack did nothing to king
You know he is still a Lunarian and stuff, right? His wings in Zoan form were also used to block the attack

Kaido got damaged by Momonosuke's teeth and the Scabbards

Still, there is no point if he can tank so much damage without going down, thats what he does actually

Status
Not open for further replies.