Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime reyleigh > current Blackbeard>old reyleigh.
I think prime reyleigh> shanks too
Pretty much how this chapter portrays

Rayleigh is not sure he can beat Blackbeard due to old age..it doesn't mean he is saying he will 100% lose. Could also be a draw.

But he is 100% confident he would bitch slap him in his prime.

Doesn't hurt that Blackbeard himself was shaking in Rayleigh fear.

Da Da Da Da Da DARK KING!!??!!
said yonko while his pants were full of shit.

And this is prime Blackbeard and strongest yonko.

That's not recent. I was expecting he did something that's why it was raised...but it's because others got bounties, so to pump up and keep him ahead of Luffy oda, gave him too.
Yeah, it felt like that at this point. BB got a bounty boost to just keep him ahead of Luffy/Kid/Law. I wanted it to in such a way because of he did something big but apparently it is not.

It's not like they're gonna age chronologically and grow accordingly. They're probably at their strongest or close to being the strongest they'll ever be. It's not a big deal with all the mutations they've got.
They probably will. Theyre genetically modified humans like the Vinsmokes. Its the only reason it makes sense for them to be kids. If they were just plain cyborgs or what not....Vegapunk couldve just done a pacifista of all the shichibukai and gave it Lunarian powers.

He clearlys wants them to grow and replace the Shichibukai in the future. A shichibukai that will listen to the WG.

But it doesnt really matter. Oda wont really focus on them much in the future anyways.

There is no context for BB vs Shanks, it cannot be used for either.
Nothing Shanks says changes that he didn't beat a Jinbe that was hopefully YC3.
That was before he joined WBPs. Read Ace’s novel to understand how stronger he became, makes sense with him having Roger’s blood.
It is important, Shanks had base Teach on a very high pedestal, he gave him his eternal scar that inspired his jolly roger. And now even as yonko he’s still wary of his previous strength.

And what agenda should that be exactly?

The one on which Zoro defeated King with his flames on all the way through, which didn't happened?

The one on which Marco didn't sidelined King, which actually happened?
Sideline Aka king in base form with no lasting damage while Marco was on his ass saying he had enough

Pretty much how this chapter portrays

Rayleigh is not sure he can beat Blackbeard due to old age..it doesn't mean he is saying he will 100% lose. Could also be a draw.

But he is 100% confident he would bitch slap him in his prime.

Doesn't hurt that Blackbeard himself was shaking in Rayleigh fear.

Da Da Da Da Da DARK KING!!??!!
said yonko while his pants were full of shit.

And this is prime Blackbeard and strongest yonko.
It has been a while since you and me have agreed to something

They probably will. Theyre genetically modified humans like the Vinsmokes. Its the only reason it makes sense for them to be kids. If they were just plain cyborgs or what not....Vegapunk couldve just done a pacifista of all the shichibukai and gave it Lunarian powers.

He clearlys wants them to grow and replace the Shichibukai in the future. A shichibukai that will listen to the WG.

But it doesnt really matter. Oda wont really focus on them much in the future anyways.

Anyway does it ever mentioned BB has all his crew in the chap?? All the Titanic captains??
Or just Devon and Vasco with fodders??

And it seems BB was pretty solo in these situation.
He hold BoA while Vasco and Devon were literally NPC
Then Ray comes in and prepares for a fight
It will come down to just him and fodders that will get KO by basic CoC vs Boa + Ray + Kuja pirates.
And SSG and Marines are still here, setting their targets on BB too

I guess that's sounds understandable.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
They probably will. Theyre genetically modified humans like the Vinsmokes. Its the only reason it makes sense for them to be kids. If they were just plain cyborgs or what not....Vegapunk couldve just done a pacifista of all thw Shichibukai and gave it Lunarian powers.

I am not saying they won't grow. I am saying they probably won't grow at the same phase as their human counterparts did in accordance with their age. Given the amount of time we have before EOS, in manga time, they're probably not turning into adults before EOS.

And what agenda should that be exactly?

The one on which Zoro defeated King with his flames on all the way through, which didn't happened?

The one on which Marco didn't sidelined King, which actually happened?
I understand you read another manga.

Zoro's first attack is with King using his flame.
Don't mention Marco, he was destroyed by King Base/Zoan.

It literally says bb and his suburbanites
Bb already destroyed boa and kuji they was a non factor ray besides you think kaido running from old ray boa 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.