Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
How is admitting that GB negged him downplaying him ? He literally got negged with near full health....with a measly face bandage. No Magical Sea Stone cuffs. No prisoner outfits.

The only reason you are protecting him is because of Zoro. Now thats the truth.
He was missing a wing, his sword and had been crippled by Zoro.

"Near full health" is disingenuous in the extreme. He couldn't even fight back properly. Without his sword, he couldn't use any of his magma attacks.

Hell, he didn't even have his fire.

Y
The Oden that WB stopped is not even as strong as Rooftop Zoro let alone Mihawk.

Chibi Mihawk without haki or a black blade can cut an island sized mountain.

Mihawk's COC infused slashes with a black blade are on another level entirely.
Yes they are but it's still too much to say that Blackbeard should have lost an arm he is by no means weak

This ssg thing, remind me of edo tensei bullshit...

If somehow ssg will copy the strong dead characters abilities then the final war will be as lame as naruto ninja war

Oda create so many unique characters and ended up using a dead character as a final war is predictable and uninteresting

WB is portrayed as Roger's rival but I am sure in a life death battle Roger should have been able to take him down
There is something which Oda still hint, something which make Roger,Shanks,Mihawk,Rayleigh and Garp be very powerfull, Kaido hype Roger CoC. I think in future we will see a new powerfull ability based on CoC, which only character like Roger and co had.

Since Whitebeard adv CoC matched the one of Roger, without using his df(awakening). To counter that Roger must had something unique.

NOBODY called Teach going after Hancock.
Some said Whole Cake Island, some said Wano, some said Alabasta...
Instead it was Amazon Lily.
100th proof that you gotta think lateral to predict Oda.

Anyway, was that spoiler of Issho going After Teach confirmed or not?

C

Cruxroux

He was missing a wing, his sword and had been crippled by Zoro.

"Near full health" is disingenuous in the extreme. He couldn't even fight back properly. Without his sword, he couldn't use any of his magma attacks.

Hell, he didn't even have his fire.
No matter who people are powerscaling everything boils down to zoro.

Are People that afraid of his potential lol?

Again we were only SHOWN the bounty BB's old bounty from 2 years ago.
They could've easily revised it since it was a 2 year old Bounty.
sure but why not posting during chapter 957? Hello BB bounty should have being update there, and not 1 week later in which Wano ended.
Brannew! what are their bounties now? (1 week before the raid on Onigashima)

The question why didnt they update BB bounty on this time? What happen during this extra 1 week that made BB bounty goes up to 3.9 bilions? Do we have any information about BB fighting someone during the past week`? I dont think so

Garp called Rayleigh and Whitebeard two legends , I don't see Any yc1 getting remembered like that in the whole series making Marco and zoro exception for reasons.
See like this
WB and marco
Blackbeard and shiruyu
Kaidou and King
I think only Rayleigh and beckmann are exceptions they aren't that much behind in power compared to their captains

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
NOBODY called Teach going after Hancock.
Some said Whole Cake Island, some said Wano, some said Alabasta...
Instead it was Amazon Lily.
100th proof that you gotta think lateral to predict Oda.

Anyway, was that spoiler of Issho going After Teach confirmed or not?
Its fake

sorry admirals fans but agenda is thrown in the mud let's see :

Zoro attacked King with Onigiri

you can see how he was positioned he was lying on the ground and the flame surrounding his head yeah this is King on flame mode
( king's flame appears above his head ) .

- Now we have Green Bull attacking King again

King is lying on the ground while roots catching him but where is the flames above his head ? in all scenes you can always see that king has flame above his head but the picture shows that king has no flame so this is King on speed mode .

King with flames above his head again .

Admirals fans need to see what's there not just saying somethings without context .

sorry my admirals bros but agenda is going hard after the failing zkk
Oni giri who, King was fighting for his life against Greenbull lol
And what now how did King suddenly lose his lunarian abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.