Status
Not open for further replies.
WB still snuck on him and ragdolled him using your logic WB>Akainu when that's not the case since AKainu blew half of WB brain while WB gura punch was tanked by Akainu.
fine let's look at the aftermaths!
Akainu was still up went against the other pirates and went after blackbeard right after marineford.

whitebeard was already in his death bed when akainu gave him those injuries no one survives that.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
People using current Yami teach to scale pre gura Yami teach…..

Clearly Teach became overall stronger in the last 2 years and since his fight with Ace.

he became stronger thanks to the Gura but his overall strength/haki/stats became higher too

Even his Yami mastery should be higher now given he has had 2 years to fight with and practice

Damn, Yoncucks rolling around in the mud as always. Ryokugyu didn’t have permission to attack Shanks, and a prime Yonko ran away screaming from an old and out of shape retiree

These fools cannot catch any breaks whatsoever.
Kizaru staying and fighting Ray
Blackbeard running away from him.

((Im a blackbeard fan so im sad it was him..)

But a good day for Admiral fans nontheless:pepecroc:

''FAVORABLE FOR US'
If Rayleigh can't beat him, no one was present there to beat him that's why he said that.
how stupid are you, can't even understand a single context :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Why ZKKtards are always have very low IQ? :suresure:

''If Rayleigh can't beat him, no one was present there to beat him that's why he said that.'' what? Is this even English?

''Things have been favorable for us, I am old I can't beat current BB''

THE GUY IS SAYING (NON-DF USER BTW) THEY ARE LUCKY BLACKBEARD RETREATED BECAUSE RAYLEIGH CAN'T BEAT BLACKBEARD :steef:

Seriously, are you a ZKKtard who have very low IQ? :milaugh:

Hancock is non factor as we just saw. So old Ray & 2 Seraphim are enough to make BBP retreat. Not a W if you ask me.
A new enemy with no information on them(SSG) is certainly a risk to fight when two of his subordinates are stone statues
And besides he only can to take boa's fruit

every pirate has a bounty, Shishio
:wellwell:

They already sent fodder ass after him and he literally started packing his things to run away
:shame:
If Weevil gets to fight ssg then Mihawk bounty is super inflated

Right now it is already inflated coz they considered Boa as bigger threat

Either they admit Mihawk isn't above Yonko/Admirals or that Boa is stronger than Mihawk since even ssg + Navy wasn't enough, oda had to use a Yonko to end her.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I believe than we have mole who send pics to Oda (most of all noodle) because it's not normal what we are seeing. Kata loses agaist caesar, mihawk and old ray surpass shanks and bb... If noodle contiuns with his headcanon BB will be defeated by buggy or baby mihawk:mihanha::mihanha::mihanha:

Heavily translation dependent but rn Rayleigh definitely implied he could've defeated Blackbeard in his prime.

"I'm old now, so I wouldn't be able to defeat the current Blackbeard".

The "so" is in bold as it's specifically telling us that the only reason Rayleigh can't defeat BB is because he's old. He's implying that in his prime he would've won.

So now we know that Prime Rayleigh could've saved the SHs from Kuma and Sentomaru whilst holding off Kizaru, and he could've defeated Yonko Blackbeard on Amazon Lily.

Prime Rayleigh would be a high top-tier if he were still around.

admiral fans coping no root above his head

GB defeating disable no flame mode king without his sword is good feat tbh
Did I say above his head. I said past his shoulder and down his back which easily could block his flame

Zoro also beat no flame King....but I guess it doesnt matter then does it ? King either turned it off or GB restrained it. Either way GB neg diffed him.

Katakari danced around a much weaker luffy than kaido.

And dude Kaido was fucking g5 too let alone g4. kaido even fucked g4 with adcoc. fucked? it killed him. Thanks to the plot and an asspull awakening. Luffy was still taking ridiclous damage by kaido in g5.
Luffy only got ap boost via advCoC though.

I said Mochi Thrust>>>regular attack of advCoC from Kaido.

Speed and durability wise Luffy did not get that much boost in Wano.

Katakuri forced G4 to run away.
Kaido was punching bag for G4 during 30 minutes.

Katakuri ragdolled Boundman harder than Kaido.
Mochi needs to get past Oven level before we can talk about Sanji level and King level.:josad:
That only hypes Oven who can neg 3 Germa like Katakuri did. King and Queen combined cannot beat much weaker Vinsmoke base Sanji

Kaido had to power up to deal with a mode that tied with katakuri while Kaido did not need to power up to fight Zoro, Kidd, Law, Killer

Status
Not open for further replies.