Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something which Oda still hint, something which make Roger,Shanks,Mihawk,Rayleigh and Garp be very powerfull, Kaido hype Roger CoC. I think in future we will see a new powerfull ability based on CoC, which only character like Roger and co had.

Since Whitebeard adv CoC matched the one of Roger, without using his df(awakening). To counter that Roger must had something unique.
It could be swordsmanship though. Apart from Garp, we know the common feature for the rest is swordsmanship. And seeing how baby Mihawk is potential island buster, it isn't surprising

C

Cruxroux

See like this
WB and marco
Blackbeard and shiruyu
Kaidou and King
I think only Rayleigh and beckmann are exceptions they aren't that much behind in power compared to their captains
Rayliegh is probably like Mihawk not in the pursuit to chase anything in life. don't wanna become a Emperor.

When whitebeard and roger pirates clashed Oden matched up with gaban.

rayleigh was league above him already. and given epithet dark king? why? What for?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
No rule but there is clearly a difference of power between 1st mate and captain
Rayleigh has been called Roger's "partner", "the Right Hand of the Pirate King" and the "Dark King".

He's clearly of a different breed from traditional first mates.

And besides, most Emperors don't have first mates.

Stop lying
Cross guild was never mentioned on Mihawks bounty
They said bounty fitting for man stronger than Shanks and wss is 3.6 billion

Well if Mihawk yeeted Impel Down warden, hijacked Marien Ford, took all their prisoners, was a yonko for 2 years he would be worth 8 billion

What's pathetic is that Blackbeard despite being a yonko was worth only 2 billion meaning his strength is worth 800 million

What was stopping Blackbeard from completing what he came for in the first place AFTER Hancock turned Devon & Shot back?

Essentially, after Rayleigh's intervention - why did Blackbeard obey Rayleigh's terms and walk away instead of getting Hancock's powers now that his Nakama were freed?
Because there’s nothing stopping Boa from attacking him with his back turned or instantly taking his crew hostage again. Look I’m all for Rayleigh wank, but it’s clear Blackbeard didn’t back down because of him. Rayleigh was just the only way to guarantee the safety of Blackbeard and his crew from Boas powers.

show me flame on King , fighting dead king that's good for an admiral

show me flame on king's back like any other panel, fighting disabled no flame king is a good feat for GB
That's the thing, he doesn't have energy to use his flames when he's being sucked to death.
Now tell me how did he lose his abilities all of a sudden, how does that work really.

:josad:imagine Yonko replaced by kids , all coz they got lunarian + giant dna with Lasers/cyborg abilities

:milaugh:
"Old Ray is yonko/ FA level, can beat Teach"
He admits he can't beat Teach (who's not yet above Rocks pirates) (Teach isn't even above Shanks and Luffy yet)
Teach didn't even bother hyping Rayleigh...the same Teach who hypes sickbeard and Kaido as "Monsters "

I told you guys that Yami Teach and Ace were always > Marco/King
Pre ts Yami Teach is inbeetweener , current Yami Teach is solid top tier

:suresure:
The list of high tiers/inbetweeners choked low diff by Yonko :
Marco
Judge
Hancock

So much for warlords even being above FS Luffy/Katakuri
If hancock with her top haki can't even do much to Yami Teach,
What Will Doffy and Croco do? 2 guys who rely on dfs and have trash haki

SSG > Warlords... Teach low diffing Warlords and SSG easily prove once again
Yonko > Admirals > Warlords /YCs

:goyea:reminder Kaido doesn't bother hyping Warlords...he considers them weak, including Mihawk
WB didn't hype Mihawk at NF, neither did BN hype Warlords
Kaido took notice of SSG so...

:suresure:if WG sent Seraphims after weevil then Posthawk hype is nonsense
Boa is a bigger threat than WSS marine hunter who has better skills than Mihawk
Navy + Seraphims (2) for Boa...it took a Yonko to restrain her
Navy fleets sent Mihawk packing

At least Croco took out the fleets sent after Buggy

Mihawk has inflated bounty like Croco and Jack do...
Boa got hyped and her bounty makes senses

:suresure:you know katakuri is the real deal when people downplaying him for getting sneak attacked and still not losing.
Mr. Go can catch 2 fs users off guad, Flampe caught Kata and Luffy off-guard..
It means nothing.
Caesar knows he cant accomplish that head on if he fights Kata.
:milaugh:Caesar still says "let us escape" even though kata is hallucinating right now
Germa + Caesar = mid diff
since Germa were getting low diffed by kata & Oven

The only way to beat kata 1v1 or 2v1 is to have G4 AP + Top tier speed + top CoO or top AoE + Top stats or sneak attacks with Hax powers (even then he won't be KOed)
King couldn't damage RS Sanji...Kata can damage RS Exo Vinsmokes as he no diffed ichiji 1v1 and was low diffing 3 Vinsmokes in 1v3 while Oven fought Yonji.

:milaugh:maybe King needs super poisonous gas and hope for sneak attack 1v1 lol which won't happen
Even then he lacks the AP to KO kata

:myman:both Oven and Kata can endure poisonous gas while Zoro, Luffy and them were KOed by yeti bro or normal gas

C

Cruxroux

No
I am sure Rayleigh would have been able to give Roger high to extreme diff fight but Roger should have won in any case
Only reason I think roger would win is plot armour.

Garp Calling someone legend is more than enough I guess. Not to forget bro walked into marineford like it was nothing after the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.