Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor ZKK Troll :suresure:

Rayleigh: ''Things have been ''FAVORABLE FOR US'' :gokulaugh:

If BB decided to fight, he would waste Rayleigh + Hancock at the same time. A non-DF user Rayleigh can't do shit. :milaugh:

What DF users can do vs. Blackbeard when they were not getting help from Hancock as well?
You omitted out the part where he says "I'm old now..." it's got nothing to do with not having a DF.

This is actually pretty consistent when you think about it.
Kata hit luffy 3 million times and couldnt knock him out while luffy punched him like 5 times and kata glass jaw passed out.
No wonder hr cant knock out fodders his AP is fucking garbage.
Luffy tanked advCoC from kaido so it speaks more of Luffy's durability. Katakuri had not hit Ichiji. Yonji was KOed he was nowhere to be seen. Niji was bloodly damaged.

Katakuri only needs 20 hits to KO Zoro the glass canon.

I mean King was able to do this:

The dom room is full of fire, and aint tree around (which would make even a bigger fire), that is just king using a bit of his power (lunarian flame).
If King would have seriously fought an admiral, at less I would expect a destroyed burn surroding.
My opinion is that King never recover from the damage that receive on Onigashima (no matter his hax,ancient power)
hahahah this is the panel
someone Lanjitartds said that he fought 1 v 2 while he was down on the ground within seconds, how stupid,. ahhahahahaha

Most likely yes.
The fact that Boa & Teach were given bounties weeks ahead of Cross Guild's formation is kind of a hard argument for me. Or do you think CG's bounties alone were revised like weeks later?
Besides, Brannew's dialogue in the chapter about CG indicated that they were only displaying CG's 3 leader's bounties to the Marines & not actually assigning bounties at that instance.
And this actually explains why a Yonko's bounty is less than someone who is actually percieved as a subordinate of the said Yonko.

And again, they "think" Buggy is some Top Tier worth 3 Billion, they think he rivals Shanks, and all the other accomplishments they attribute to him etc,..
When they posted the Yonko bounty (BB 2.5bilions), how is possible that BB got such a bounty in less than 1 week (3.9bilions)
make 0 sense, BB didnt do shit during that week...

lol, show me how they fought? right no panel? So I can say that king was unable to fight back due to his previous injuries aint that wrong(Woro slash was to powerfull:steef:)?
Where is King flame on his back that make him invunerable? None right:suresure:

Posting a panel that proof nothing, sure we didnt even see both starting the clash....what a great panel:milaugh:
cry more , greenbull negged king and queen while zoro had extreme diff and passed out for a week from king :milaugh:
everyone with an op fruit which is not that uncommon could fold him.

Cross Guild infamy + Active Marine hunting and still below Teach's 3.9
:gokulaugh:
Stop lying
Cross guild was never mentioned on Mihawks bounty
They said bounty fitting for man stronger than Shanks and wss is 3.6 billion

Well if Mihawk yeeted Impel Down warden, hijacked Marien Ford, took all their prisoners, was a yonko for 2 years he would be worth 8 billion

What's pathetic is that Blackbeard despite being a yonko was worth only 2 billion meaning his strength is worth 800 million

C

Cruxroux

Seraphims are reminding me about Resurrection Jutsu and Fourth Ninja War.
So everything is going to revolve around Them in the final arc.

Pink hair people again got rendered useless.

Though I gotta admit Koby went from crying while speaking akainu to Talking to blackbeard with no fear.
Garp raised him well.

Why people are so hell bent on making Blackbeard weak
The man just casually grabbed a 1.659 billion Berry pirate from neck
And I am sure he would be able to defeat prime Rayleigh extreme diff

He freaked out when he saw Rayleigh.
He was planning to kill Hancock.

Rayleigh showed up and told him to GTFOH, and he shut up and obeyed.

We need a Chad Rayleigh emote @stormylife.
Blackbeard was shocked to see Rayleigh, but in his dialogue with Hancock he said that he didn’t trust her promise to revive his crew nor can he be sure she won’t try to kill him when he turns his back. He wasn’t Scared. Rayleigh kept Hancock honest with the deal, not Blackbeard.

You pulled that one out of nowhere. Last time we saw King, his flame got snuffed by Zoro. So that is proof that he didn't have his flame. The next time we see him, he is getting stabbed by Greenbull and we still see no flames. Surrounding environment has no flames as well. So I have proven my point.

So since you are the one claiming that King had his flames and fought Greenbull, you have to prove it...which you haven't. Even the surrounding environment doesn't show any flames being used.
sorry admirals fans but agenda is thrown in the mud let's see :

Zoro attacked King with Onigiri

you can see how he was positioned he was lying on the ground and the flame surrounding his head yeah this is King on flame mode
( king's flame appears above his head ) .

- Now we have Green Bull attacking King again

King is lying on the ground while roots catching him but where is the flames above his head ? in all scenes you can always see that king has flame above his head but the picture shows that king has no flame so this is King on speed mode .

King with flames above his head again .

Admirals fans need to see what's there not just saying somethings without context .

sorry my admirals bros but agenda is going hard after the failing zkk

Status
Not open for further replies.