Status
Not open for further replies.
Post a post of me having Kata equal to Prime Ray or Mibawk (although I say Mihawk beating Kata isn't a fact yet)

Not my fault You been waiting for Kata to lose yet Oda had to create a new Skill for Caesar and have him gas the room to make Germa escape

I thought kata was supposed to lose to Germa or be KOed by the gas
What happened?
Mihawks toy Action figure negs cuckakuri lmaoo

It is crime to even put Katakuri in the same sentence as Mihawk at this point

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Rayleigh (non-DF user) admitted he couldn't beat BB even with Hancock's help. :suresure::steef:

Let that sink in. :milaugh:

Rayleigh bargained him with his crew (who were STONE), otherwise BB would kill them.
BB (two df user) ran away and didn't get his goal when he saw old and retired ray:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

But the manga doesn't show:
  • King acquiring a new sword
    • His original sword was a meitou
  • King regrowing his wings
  • King being fully healed
  • King's flame being active

You're claiming that he fully recovered, but the manga doesn't show that.

What the manga shows is that King was still crippled from Dragon Damnation.
Yes because he was negged before he could do anything to King. You believe that even if he had his wing and original sword....something would happen. No those vines would catch him and restrain him. Swords are useless against his vines....already shown. And again King could use his DF for wings if he actually needed it.

King was full health since their was no more bandage for Dragon Damnation.

King's flame not being active is either on him or GB blocked it with his vine.

Issho and Aramaki have not actually been portrayed as peers to the Logia Trio.

They just have not. Borsalino wouldn't run away from the Red Hair Pirates.
In the same week Kizaru was impressed by Shanks haki in the movie. That ain't no coincidence. Yes, that scene was overboard for the movie promotion, still doesn't make Ryokugyu any weaker than Kizaru. Admirals are all equal imo.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I told you why Teach didn’t just instantly backstab Rayleigh and hancock, because he fears Hancocks devil fruit. He doesn’t think he’d be able to resist it if she attacked him.
Look let’s just wait for the chapter, but it definitely seems like Rayleigh was just there to guarantee that Hancock lived up to her side of the bargain, not the other way around.
He literally came to the island just to kill her & take that devil fruit... you think he doesnt know the risks of fighting her? Besides, he literally choke diff'd her in the canon lmao.

Rayleigh's presence absolutely mattered there. His appearance was what Teach hadn't calculated and that was what spared Boa's life & her df.

Guys, how would Blackbeard react if Katakuri enters the island like Old Ray did since Ndule said Kata > Old Ray ??
@Echizen_Jo_Ndule @HA001 @ShishioIsBack @ConquistadoR @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
:milaugh::milaugh:
:seriously:where did I say Kata>Old Ray?

:milaugh:you guys always make up stuff when you have no argument left

Where did I claim Kata > Old Ray

BTW Old Ray hypes fs users lol
You guys downplaying someone whom Rayleigh hypes indirectly as Mightiest

It sucks that Shanks calls Marco "no good, useless to me/us"
While BM is annoyed coz Kata is calling the shots since he's her son...yet still listens afterwards to his callings

GB called King mere commander after a fight
I wanna see where anyone downplayed kata strength after or during a fight with him lol

:seriously:where did I say Kata>Old Ray?

:milaugh:you guys always make up stuff when you have no argument left

Where did I claim Kata > Old Ray

BTW Old Ray hypes fs users lol
You guys downplaying someone whom Rayleigh hypes indirectly as Mightiest

It sucks that Shanks calls Marco "no good, useless to me/us"
While BM is annoyed coz Kata is calling the shots since he's her son...yet still listens afterwards to his callings

GB called King mere commander after a fight
I wanna see where anyone downplayed kata strength after or during a fight with him lol
Stop lying lmao. You said a million times that Kata > Old Ray by now .

Status
Not open for further replies.