Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayleigh who the #2 of PK crew like Zoro is shows he a monster to have BB rethink his plan and start studering like a fool while being old has dirt 😭.
Your clown ass was saying Zoro wasn't a parallel until Oda released the #2 of the crews

🤡
EOS Zoro>Prime Ray go cry about.

Lol Clown ass said Mihawk would go high doff with King. 😭😭

Rayleigh said "I am" clown he saying he can't defeat him at his old age. 🤣 Crying six leader living up to his reputation.

Hold this L clown
CRYING SIX LEADER ERKAN12
ZKKTARD. :gokulaugh:

Didn't you see how I just gave an L to your boy @Gari :suresure:

Old Rayleigh is still > prime Blackbeard pal:goyea:
@Gari

:milaugh::suresure::gokulaugh::steef:

What ZKKtard was saying?

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Why ZKKtards always takes huge Ls? :holdthisl:
:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don't like you first of all

Oven is fighting a kata whose coo isn't working properly...no fs
That's like hyping Luffy for dominating no fs kata
Anyway, it hypes Oven (his CoO is also off) if can trade blows with Katakuri

:milaugh:actually if Oven can trade blows with no fs kata then he's nearr Calamities since Jack >~ Pero.
Oven pushes Calamities to high diff.
Kata >> No FS kata ~ King /Queen >~ Jack >~ Pero >~ Oven
:suresure:no wonder why nobody could KO Oven back in WCI even with sneak attacks.
He can solo a whole crew too (took out wada in process too) and easily pin down Sulong Pekpms.

Time to walk Oven
Why you no like me, bro? :josad: It's fine though, I like you. Hallucinations don't stop FS from working, bro. They just give you a bunch of illusions. If Oven can trade blows with Kata, then it means Kata is that bad, not the otherway around lmao.

After waiting for kata to lose
Now you wishing for to die

It sucks to be a hater lol

:milaugh:one thing for sure...kata is gonna go back at Germa and caesar or fight invaders in the next cover pages
I'm going to stop quoting you. You don't stick around anyways. When your point are proven wrong you just dissappear and come back how you see fit. If you can't take the heat head on there's no point in arguing.

BB ran away in front of Akainu and a boat but didn’t hesitate one second to fight Old Garp and Old Sengoku

Do you think MF Sengoku + MF Garp are weaker than Akainu alone ? I don’t think so

BB can be drunk with power sometimes but he is more calculating and cowardly most of the time.

I can tell his reasons for sure it would be head canon

But fighting the seraphims, Boa (with a power that can even affect him) and a strong guy like Ray (that needs is focus only) would be likely too risky / complicated.

That doesn’t mean that Ray alone would be stronger than BB.

Boa was an « easy » prey alone, and even with the seraphims it was still manageable but with Ray too it became too much.

Especially with 2 of his crew members at risks of dying (stoned)
He was high on attaining new power & the location favored him. i.e. Has his crew @ Navy base. He would be running otherwise. That's why he left when Shanks came as the numbers are more even and Shanks doesn't care about the Navy HQ.

The SSG stopped attacking, the Vice admiral said they need permission to continue attacking BB. It was all Ray vs BB. Their action indicates both consider each other a threat that is best not dealt with if it can be avoided and both agreed to stop it. It is basically another DD vs Aokiji but both parties are close in power.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Lets not do that please
I can apply mental gymnastics for Old Ray > Kizaru too
Borsalino legit fared better against 76 year old Rayleigh than current Blackbeard against 78 year old Rayleigh.

Borsalino legitimately looks better than Blackbeard here.

Status
Not open for further replies.