Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
BB kills his crewmate to get a DF. Why leave a washed up old Ray if BB didn't see a fight against him be a close one? So based on the fact BB doesn't leave a fruit he sets his eyes on (yami, gura, and almost Boas) + prime ray decently above current Ray we can say Prime Ray > current BB for sure
BB ran away in front of Akainu and a boat but didn’t hesitate one second to fight Old Garp and Old Sengoku

Do you think MF Sengoku + MF Garp are weaker than Akainu alone ? I don’t think so

BB can be drunk with power sometimes but he is more calculating and cowardly most of the time.

I can tell his reasons for sure it would be head canon

But fighting the seraphims, Boa (with a power that can even affect him) and a strong guy like Ray (that needs is focus only) would be likely too risky / complicated.

That doesn’t mean that Ray alone would be stronger than BB.

Boa was an « easy » prey alone, and even with the seraphims it was still manageable but with Ray too it became too much.

Especially with 2 of his crew members at risks of dying (stoned)

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Because nothing was stopping Hancock from turning them back to stone or worse turning Blackbeard to stone???? Hancocks fruit was the deterrent
HOW IS THAT A DETERRENT WHEN HE SAILED AROUND THE FUCKING WORLD FOR IT

DID HE THINK SHE WAS GONNA GIVE IT TO HIM WITH NO FIGHT ???

Direct statement like that needs to be taken with huge grain of salt

I was about to answer Geo post but I can do it here

Obviously Ray can sense haki, can gauge how strong someone haki is, likely knows BB past and what he did (Ace, MF, WB pirates etc etc)

So yeah Ray can totally sense that BB is indeed a Yonko in name and power

But obviously he can’t sense BB smarts, his trickery, the destructive power of the Gura, the weird and powerful power of the Yami, BB own weird body etc etc

I don’t say that Ray had no chance to beat Current BB but to say Ray statement means at 100% in Prime he was above current BB is not true for me.

Ray was at a level where it can be true but not certain. Especially with a guy like BB.
I agree it's not 100% definitive, but I would argue it's preferential portrayal of Prime Rayleigh being superior to BB (translation dependent). Nothing super concrete but definitely makes Rayleigh look good. It's more so just disproving people who argued Prime Rayleigh was nothing special, as at the bare minimum this statement implies he could go head to head with a Yonko.

- Kizaru casually turning to the side in front of Ray, no sweat, no sign of fatigue.
- Ray sweating. Saying he needs to help but obviously can't because of Wizaru.

Levels. An 2 year older Rayleigh told the strongest Yonkou to pack his shit, go home and behave well while doing so.
Yup this deffo an Admiral > Yonko chap.

> Explanation of why GB couldnt fight the RHPs
> Kizaru being potrayed in a better light against Rayleigh in comparison to BB.

Damn BB really still running away at his grown age. Im kinda disappointed with him.

Only you're telling yourself those excuses. Daddy Rayleigh came in and told everyone including BB to do as he says and they did. That's all there is to it. See, Erken, most of us don't want to make BB look bad. You're only making things worse for yourself trying to fight a pointless battle you can't win. We can do this the peaceful way for once.
Are you denying it was 2 (Hancock + Rayleigh) v 1 ? :suresure::milaugh:

Rayleigh told they will let their crew go, Devon and Vasco.

If Rayleigh + Hancock could beat BB, they would. They wouldn't let Devon and Vasco go when they were stone. :cheers::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.