Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even wanna answer your quotes

Post a scan of King KOing Jr hurting Sanji
BTW That sanji didn't have exo ...Queen actually hurt a stronger and more durable sanji

Only Kata, Sanji, BM have managed hurting/beating RS-Exo Vinsmokes
Seraphim would made Lata look like Bellamy after his fight with Luffy. He is the real fraud get over it. He cant even beat Lerma & Gastino with his brother's help. Oda exposed him.

Because the fight would still be at least high difficulty. BB would lose more than he is willing to expend to defeat Rayleigh.

Also, BB may not have known how much Rayleigh has to weakened in his old age.
as far as he is stronger their is nothing to lose since he was going to kill hancock anyway if ray did not arrive. I just don't get why he left even if the fight would have being an high diff or did he run away because of he can't fight ray and the marines (i hope oda explains why he ran with his tail between his legs)

how does that mean Mihawk is truky equal or below Kata?

I fail to see Katakuri running from marine fodders
Or failing to beat vista/Croco 1v1 or pre ts luffy

It is all good...Oda said "he got better skills than shanks and 3.5B bounty" that's all you got lol
While he gives Boa and Croco better feats lately

What did Mr 3.5 Mihawj accomplish combat wise these past chapters,? Nothing

How do you guys hype someone oda didn't bother giving top combat feats
Mihawk has barely high tier feats!

In current times, we need real feats and portrayal not just mere statements
Mihawk remains the only top tier with trash feats ,no good W.
His best feat is cutting ice and beating Daz...yeah great portrayal
Wahh fuck portrayal, what author says and character establishment! Show me feats of this character who has had no combat spotlight since timeskip!

Does Dooodle doodle Bob say Rayleigh doesn't have hype from Yonko

N***** Yonko is literally shitting his pants in front of Old Rayleigh

Can someone ask noodles how does he explain yonko shitting his pants in front of Old Rayleigh?
@MarineHQ

What is his cope for that?

Are you really a ZKKtard? :suresure::gokulaugh:

Do you seriously believe Hancock will do nothing?

Rayleigh was considering the situation, he says THEY WERE LUCKY.

Even with Hancock's help, he can't do shit to BB :steef:

Imagine posting this ''I'm'' due to being DESPERATE :milaugh:

Marine hunter with +12 years famous piracy (Mihawk), still lower than only 2 years famous piracy (BB) :suresure::milaugh:
Mihawk needs to hunt marines and join a marine hunting squad to have that bounty

Even then he has trash feats than any warlord and YC

Imagine failing to beat a Young Shanks that base BB gave tough battle then failing to beat Luffy and running from marine fodders

WG when it comes to Yonko:
CP / WG: don't make Kaido angry please,...we have angered the beast ,how can we solve this...
Kizaru : should I go to stop BM and kaido from meeting?
GB : I cant enter if kaido was around. I can't fight you yet RHP

WG considered Boa and a huge threat : they sent Coby and VAs with SSG to take her down

WG when it comes to Mihawk: send fodders to Marine Hunter WSS Lol

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Rayleigh can accurately measure strength; he measured exactly which animals on Ruskaina Island were stronger than Luffy. So to say he "doesn't have a clue" how strong BB doesn't match up with Rayleigh's previous feats. I'd say he has a pretty good clue at the bare minimum, otherwise, how would he even know he's weaker rn?

Rayleigh and BM are totally different personalities. BM is delusional - she would deadass look Roger in his eyes and claim she'd kill him. Rayleigh is a sensible person, he's straight up admitting inferiority to BB as he is now. That makes him a much more reliable source than someone like BM, so if Rayleigh says he's capable of beating BB in his prime, I'd believe him.

Again all this is heavily translation dependent, I'll wait for the Viz before saying anything final. But this looks extremely good for Prime Rayleigh.
Direct statement like that needs to be taken with huge grain of salt

I was about to answer Geo post but I can do it here

Obviously Ray can sense haki, can gauge how strong someone haki is, likely knows BB past and what he did (Ace, MF, WB pirates etc etc)

So yeah Ray can totally sense that BB is indeed a Yonko in name and power

But obviously he can’t sense BB smarts, his trickery, the destructive power of the Gura, the weird and powerful power of the Yami, BB own weird body etc etc

I don’t say that Ray had no chance to beat Current BB but to say Ray statement means at 100% in Prime he was above current BB is not true for me.

Ray was at a level where it can be true but not certain. Especially with a guy like BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.