Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing has happened to the Navy tbh. The only loses on their part are literal fodder men. With the introduction of Seraphim it's clear how broken the Navy will be with their Admirals + Zodiac VA's + Seraphim +Garp/Sengoku.
:goyea:
Film Red and one panel from Shanks at Wano shows what fodder Latrines are.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
as far as he is stronger their is nothing to lose since he was going to kill hancock anyway if ray did not arrive. I just don't get why he left even if the fight would have being an high diff or did he run away because of he can't fight ray and the marines (i hope oda explains why he ran with his tail between his legs)
Because Prime Rayleigh is stronger than him.

He doesn't know how much weaker old Rayleigh has become, and he's cautious.

Rayleigh knows his stamina wouldn't last enough to beat Blackbeard, but Blackbeard doesn't know that.

If Weevil gets to fight ssg then Mihawk bounty is super inflated

Right now it is already inflated coz they considered Boa as bigger threat

Either they admit Mihawk isn't above Yonko/Admirals or that Boa is stronger than Mihawk since even ssg + Navy wasn't enough, oda had to use a Yonko to end her.
Move on bruh. Rayleigh is already confirmed above yonko and him and mihawk are zoros eos. There's no way mihawk is below rayleigh

Anyone still doubt that Sanji ain't washing Lata ?
Can Sanji keep up with Snakeman which made Kaido helpless?

Can Sanji KOed Luffy like katakuri did the same Luffy who tanked advCoC from Kaido?

Sanji cannot even dodge Henry Queen (RS Niji signature attack) that should give you an idea how current Sanji vs RS Niji would go while Katakuri 1 shot RS Niji

did luffy have 100% doubt he would beat kaido after seeing kaidos strength and he unlocked advcoc.
Luffy is actually an idiot
He thought he will win and he still lost twice

Rayleigh is simply speculating there is a risk with Blackbeard he can potentially win since he's EoS level

If Ray was in his prime that risk doesn't exist and there is only one outcome and that outcome is Rayleigh winning

All I see is cope. Oda and great marines like Kizaru & Garp hype Ray. Why does it have to be only great pirates? It's fact Ray got significantly weaker than his prime, why can he stop a yonko now (like Shanks) if you claim he would be helpless in his prime? Lol man was weaker in his prime to you?

BB when Shanks wants to fight him: I'm not ready daddy :gonope:
BB when Akainu wants to fight him: I'm not ready daddy :gonope:
BB when Ray is ready to fight him:
I'm not ready grandpa :gonope:

BB when it's Marco, Ace, Boa: Now that's more like it, bring it on! :goyea:
:gokulaugh:
Teach always hype someone if he can't handle them for now : sickbeard, Akainu, Shanks
Or hypes people who are super strong (above or equal to him) : Oden, Kaido...

He said nothing to Ray

Cope harder.

The only things Oden and Teach ever said about Ray " Dark King " lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
:suresure:
Sanji was caught off-guard
King neebr detected Sanji...he was kicking Momo
That's why he looks surprised when he gets blocked and sanji shows himself

Sanji only got caught by King hand and sent down coz he was talking to others
There's no panel of King hurting RS sanji or detecting Invisible Sanji

Everyday you sound pathetic
Sanji was the one lurking in, not King. Sanji had eyes on them all along. King realized Sanji came in as soon as he saw Momo fly and kicked Sanji, not Momo. That's why he challenges him to try and escape using invisibility because he knows how it works. Being surprised and being clueless are two different things.

Let's not change the definition of the term "off-guard" for Katakuri's sake. They're both well aware of each other's presence. We can all agree Sanji wasn't in a favorable position as he has Momo with him, but that doesn't excuse him from the fact that he was helpless against him even after losing Momo. King put Sanji out of commission from the middle of 988 to the end of 999 with a second-rate attack that Zoro blocked while talking on the phone.

Inb4 panel time isn't equal to real-time. A lot of shit happens in manga time b/w King crashing Sanji and Sanji waking up. How about we ignore the trivial stuff and discuss how Oven is now suddenly a legend too?

Rayleigh who the #2 of PK crew like Zoro is shows he a monster to have BB rethink his plan and start studering like a fool while being old has dirt 😭.
Your clown ass was saying Zoro wasn't a parallel until Oda released the #2 of the crews

🤡
EOS Zoro>Prime Ray go cry about.

Lol Clown ass said Mihawk would go high doff with King. 😭😭

Rayleigh said "I am" clown he saying he can't defeat him at his old age. 🤣 Crying six leader living up to his reputation.

Hold this L clown
CRYING SIX LEADER ERKAN12
cant stop grinning, everytime i see this hilarious edited panel of the crying 6.
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.