Status
Not open for further replies.
He literally came to the island just to kill her & take that devil fruit... you think he doesnt know the risks of fighting her? Besides, he literally choke diff'd her in the canon lmao.

Rayleigh's presence absolutely mattered there. His appearance was what Teach hadn't calculated and that was what spared Boa's life & her df.
You don’t think Teach’s crew getting taken hostage had any impact on what happened?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
stop your bullshit

they are portrayed as peer since they've got the same rank as Kizaru. They literally said that Marines got stronger when they recruited Fujitora and Aramaki
What was said is that Marine HQ is stronger, but recruiting a couple new Admirals wasn't the only changes to Marine HQ that Sakazuki made. Furthermore, that panel doesn't even mention the new Admirals at all.

I don’t think w should take those statements literally.

Ray doesn’t have a clue how strong BB is right now exactly. Doesn’t know his gura mastery his tricks etc.

But Ray was clearly in the top tier area back then and in a general area of power where defeating an other top tier is somewhat possible. (Yonko/Admiral)

Maybe BB is not at his peak right now and Ray could have defeated him in Prime or BB would have extreme diff him etc.

You don’t need to be stronger than BB to be able to defeated him or have a solid chance.

Put BM in Ray situation and she could have said she would be able to defeat him.
Rayleigh can accurately measure strength; he measured exactly which animals on Ruskaina Island were stronger than Luffy. So to say he "doesn't have a clue" how strong BB doesn't match up with Rayleigh's previous feats. I'd say he has a pretty good clue at the bare minimum, otherwise, how would he even know he's weaker rn?

Rayleigh and BM are totally different personalities. BM is delusional - she would deadass look Roger in his eyes and claim she'd kill him. Rayleigh is a sensible person, he's straight up admitting inferiority to BB as he is now. That makes him a much more reliable source than someone like BM, so if Rayleigh says he's capable of beating BB in his prime, I'd believe him.

Again all this is heavily translation dependent, I'll wait for the Viz before saying anything final. But this looks extremely good for Prime Rayleigh.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Wasn't Rayleigh bad-match up according to you trolls? :suresure::steef:

BB could kill Rayleigh + Hancock, but he would lose Catarina Devon and Vasco Shot.

Rayleigh bargained for Devon and Vasco, and BB let them go. :steef:
Non-DF users are a perfect match for BB because he loses the advantage of being able to turn off their powers. That's not a weakness by any metric. The fact that you're compelled to use every excuse in the world to prove BB's superiority against a senile old man is concerning though. It's almost sad at this point. Have more faith in your man lmao.

You're lucky most people don't wanna shit on BB.

"But he didnt have his swords or use flame"

> Swords are useless against his vines shown in the Scabbard fight
> Flame is useless shown in the scabbard fight

"But his wings"

> Literally has a second set of wings with his DF

"But not full health"

> No badanges for Dragon Damnation....the strongest attack he took. Just a measly head bandagae...for what ? Probably the fall he had.

King was full health and has a working brain. He is literally in a weapons factory and has a DF that gives wings. His Lunarian powers arent restrained by magical invisible Seastone....nor has it ever been implied it gets nerfed with health.

Just stop the cope....all of you.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I didn't even wanna answer your quotes

Post a scan of King KOing Jr hurting Sanji
BTW That sanji didn't have exo ...Queen actually hurt a stronger and more durable sanji

Only Kata, Sanji, BM have managed hurting/beating RS-Exo Vinsmokes
I know you like me, Ndule. Iet's talk about Oven vs Katakuri first.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
In the same week Kizaru was impressed by Shanks haki in the movie. That ain't no coincidence. Yes, that scene was overboard for the movie promotion, still doesn't make Ryokugyu any weaker than Kizaru. Admirals are all equal imo.
What scene are you referring to? Can you embed/link to it?

You don’t think Teach’s crew getting taken hostage had any impact on what happened?
I don't. Teach was going to kill Hancock regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.