Status
Not open for further replies.
A new enemy with no information on them(SSG) is certainly a risk to fight when two of his subordinates are stone statues
And besides he only can to take boa's fruit
You can find as many excuses as you want but this chapter just proved that an old man is a threat against an Emperor. Not saying he can win but its nothing less than high diff if not more for Teach. And the worst thing is that his captains were used as hype tools.

Oda fucked up with BBP hype once again. He could have Shiryu and/or BB have some blows with Ray at least. An old Ray admitting that he cannot win in his age is not hype for BB either.

Ray fighting and injuring kizaru
Ray admitting he can't defeat Blackbeard now
I would say not a good day for admiral fans
Come back when they actually do something and hope that fuji is not getting beaten up somewhere
Saying he cant defeat Blackbeard /=/ He cant injure him.

Blackbeard ran away from him....Kizaru stood his ground and fought.

Lol
It is normal for people to be in shock to see someone unexpected

A haki master like Ray knows he can't beat Teach lol
There's no hope for prime Ray vs any Yonko
That's why Roger needed help FROM Garp to beat Rocks and needed a storm to escape from shiki with fodder fleets.

If Ray was Yonko level in prime or now, Roger would beat his rivals in wars ,yet he always needed help or ran away.

BTW Wang zhi > Old Ray
Teach needed Coby to beat Wang Zhi
Teach doesn't even hype Rayleigh here...he just says "oh Dark King Rayleigh "
Same way Oden never hyped Ray
Teach in the past hyped Oden "plenty powerful /super strong"

I wonder why no Great Pirate hypes Ray while they hype Oden over and over...hmm
Cope harder lol

Kizaru fighting a younger Ray 1v1 making him tired and sweaty in swordsmanship vs BB running and not even daring to fight 2 year older Old Rayleigh, escaping without taking what he wanted. Surely a bad day for Admirals.

Fujitora is defeated just like Kizaru was supposed to be right ?
Well you should not talk about admirals because I don't think they are doing anything to anyone now that people are getting fucking strong

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Heavily translation dependent but rn Rayleigh definitely implied he could've defeated Blackbeard in his prime.

"I'm old now, so I wouldn't be able to defeat the current Blackbeard".

The "so" is in bold as it's specifically telling us that the only reason Rayleigh can't defeat BB is because he's old. He's implying that in his prime he would've won.

So now we know that Prime Rayleigh could've saved the SHs from Kuma and Sentomaru whilst holding off Kizaru, and he could've defeated Yonko Blackbeard on Amazon Lily.

Prime Rayleigh would be a high top-tier if he were still around.
I don’t think w should take those statements literally.

Ray doesn’t have a clue how strong BB is right now exactly. Doesn’t know his gura mastery his tricks etc.

But Ray was clearly in the top tier area back then and in a general area of power where defeating an other top tier is somewhat possible. (Yonko/Admiral)

Maybe BB is not at his peak right now and Ray could have defeated him in Prime or BB would have extreme diff him etc.

You don’t need to be stronger than BB to be able to defeated him or have a solid chance.

Put BM in Ray situation and she could have said she would be able to defeat him.

Lol
It is normal for people to be in shock to see someone unexpected

A haki master like Ray knows he can't beat Teach lol
There's no hope for prime Ray vs any Yonko
That's why Roger needed help FROM Garp to beat Rocks and needed a storm to escape from shiki with fodder fleets.

If Ray was Yonko level in prime or now, Roger would beat his rivals in wars ,yet he always needed help or ran away.

BTW Wang zhi > Old Ray
Teach needed Coby to beat Wang Zhi
Teach doesn't even hype Rayleigh here...he just says "oh Dark King Rayleigh "
Same way Oden never hyped Ray
Teach in the past hyped Oden "plenty powerful /super strong"

I wonder why no Great Pirate hypes Ray while they hype Oden over and over...hmm
They expect BB to beat Rayleigh (non-DF user, bad match-up according to some) + Hancock at the same time. They have very high expectations from the Pirate God. :steef:

Rayleigh admitting even with Hancock's help, they can't beat BB is gold. :steef: :zehaha:

You can find as many excuses as you want but this chapter just proved that an old man is a threat against an Emperor. Not saying he can win but its nothing less than high diff if not more for Teach. And the worst thing is that his captains were used as hype tools.

Oda fucked up with BBP hype once again. He could have Shiryu and/or BB have some blows with Ray at least. An old Ray admitting that he cannot win in his age is not hype for BB either.
Well I can agree with that
We need some more bb hype
I think oda just kill Fujitora and give his df to bb

Status
Not open for further replies.