Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Guys, how would Blackbeard react if Katakuri enters the island like Old Ray did since Ndule said Kata > Old Ray ??
@Echizen_Jo_Ndule @HA001 @ShishioIsBack @ConquistadoR @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
:milaugh::milaugh:
I don’t know bro, let’s think about this logically.

A prime Yonko couldn’t even put a dent in King level Seraphim

That same Yonko shat himself at the idea of facing an old decrepit retiree

I wouldn’t be so quick to assume that a prime Yonko can defeat Katakuri easily.

Admirals neg diff of course. Lol

Why ZKKtards are always have very low IQ? :suresure:

''If Rayleigh can't beat him, no one was present there to beat him that's why he said that.'' what? Is this even English?

''Things have been favorable for us, I am old I can't beat current BB''

THE GUY IS SAYING (NON-DF USER BTW) THEY ARE LUCKY BLACKBEARD RETREATED BECAUSE RAYLEIGH CAN'T BEAT BLACKBEARD :steef:

Seriously, are you a ZKKtard who have very low IQ? :milaugh:
"I'm" dummy. Go cry every week your dumbass claims and powerscaling gets expose. Man had King high diffing Mihawk.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
King and Queen cannot damage Sanji in 1022 though. Without Momo as distraction base Sanji can stall King and Queen.

RS Niji schooled base Sanji who King and Queen cannot beat
There were no distractions. Sanji simply couldn't escape King. Even invisibility wasn't that helpful. Sanji is far stronger than his siblings in RS.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Tier list adjusted after latest info, supreme swordsmen out of their prime like Rayliegh and Gandhi dropped below BB, Fujitora as well since BB is bad match-up for him. Kizaru could possible drop below BB too but his speed and long range arsenal keep him afloat for now.

If the likes of Rayleigh and Gandhi get aged back to their prime, they go back where they belong, in the first row. :goyea:
Wheres sanjo?

Dude.. look at the walls of text you write

Just explain this:
It is pretty simple lol
Blackbeard is in his prime (Pirate king level) and he has his crew with him.

Rayleigh is just speculating he may not be able to beat Blackbeard
That doesn't mean he's saying he will lose..could be a draw too.

Doesn't change Blackbeard shitting his pants and Da Da Dark Kinguu???!!? And hauling his ass while his crew is shaking at mere sight of Rayleigh :kuzanshut:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
“The moment I let you go.” - Teach knew he’d win a fight but Boas hax power would take effect . Teach knew the second he let boa go she’d turn him to stone.

If Teech attacked her after she freed his subordinates, Teech would’ve been turned to stone by Hancock.

I’m not saying Teach would low diff Rayleigh, of course he can’t current Rayleigh should still be on par with the new admirals; but saying Rayleigh made Teach leave is just not what this summary stated and is just excessive wank.
So why did Teach fat ass
LEAVE WITH FUCK ALL
Post automatically merged:

So why did Teach fat ass
LEAVE WITH FUCK ALL
Shit I quoted @Erkan12

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
“The moment I let you go.” - Teach knew he’d win a fight but Boas hax power would take effect . Teach knew the second he let boa go she’d turn him to stone.
What?
He's essentially saying that the moment he lets her go for her to free his subordinates she'll backstab him & turn HIM into stone instead of doing what he trusts her to do.

If Teech attacked her after she freed his subordinates, Teech would’ve been turned to stone by Hancock.
Yonko lvl Hancock :suresure:
Hancock was shown to be a choke-diff for Teach but sure, sure as if the same Yami wont be used to attack her.

I’m not saying Teach would low diff Rayleigh, of course he can’t current Rayleigh should still be on par with the new admirals; but saying Rayleigh made Teach leave is just not what this summary stated and is just excessive wank.
Your still dodging the question: Teach, who already low diff'd Hancock, had zero reasons to listen to Rayleigh's terms after his subordinates were freed but he still did. Why is that?

Well I can agree with that
We need some more bb hype
I think oda just kill Fujitora and give his df to bb
I've got nothing against BB. My problem is LOda and his non stop failures of hype him & his crew for good. FFS just let them fodderized 10 warships with 10-15 VA at this point. But this mfcker first he had Burgess being fodderized to Sabo, and now 2 L6 prisoners being hype tools for Boa.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
They expect BB to beat Rayleigh (non-DF user, bad match-up according to some) + Hancock at the same time. They have very high expectations from the Pirate God. :steef:

Rayleigh admitting even with Hancock's help, they can't beat BB is gold. :steef: :zehaha:
Your really like that triple h emote huh

Especially when you spam it after every sentence.

What are you doing in front of that computer screen?
:pepestop:

Status
Not open for further replies.