Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people assuming the Seraphim weren't sent for Mihawk too? We have only been seeing war ships in the background of Mihawk's island. On the other hand, Weevil was surrounded by fodder marines, no Seraphim seen. Whether the Seraphim were sent to Mihawk or not, Oda couldn't just spoil them.

Kizaru staying and fighting Ray
Blackbeard running away from him.

((Im a blackbeard fan so im sad it was him..)

But a good day for Admiral fans nontheless:pepecroc:
Ray fighting and injuring kizaru
Ray admitting he can't defeat Blackbeard now
I would say not a good day for admiral fans
Come back when they actually do something and hope that fuji is not getting beaten up somewhere

Not every pirate is a marine hunter with Yonko level 4 billion Bounty Vomit Chan
Notice how Marines is a stupid pathetic ass organization :choppawhat:

They keep sending fodders after Mihawk to die day and night and disturb his sleep rather than sending an admiral because pussies knows Mihawk has already killed a few in the past.

They didn't even dare sending that Action figure after Mihawk..probably budgeting issued because mihawk will destroy at least a 1000 of those.:funky::beckmoji:

Literally best the shit tier organization could accomplish was make Mihawk change his mailing address.

And now the retards are in full panic mode
Marine hunting organization on our asses
Biggest threat
Give the marine hunter 2nd highest Bounty in the world
Bigger than his captain

Akainu is literally getting flash back of Mihawk bitch slapping his ass before his daddy sengoku begged and paid Mihawk to stop killing admirals for fun :milaugh::sweat::kuzanshut:

And now Aokiji is literally polishing balls of the guy who took a shit in his panties at the mere sight of Old and Rusty Rayleigh. Rayleigh made Kizaru completely his bitch and he didn't even bother using advCoC on him. That's for Yonko level characters only. Something sanji just like last #4 of pirate king gaban can't even dream of being :funky::gokulaugh:

Keep wanking green brocolli and his dollar tree fake ass bLaCK blaDe lmaoo
Dude.. look at the walls of text you write

Just explain this:
Rayleigh: "To be honest, things have been favorable for us. I'm old now, so I wouldn't be able to defeat the current Blackbeard."

You think he was afraid of Boa and not Rayleigh when he literally came to the Island during a marine invasion nonetheless, knowing about her fruit and to take it?
You think he was afriad of Boa and not Rayleigh when he literally low diff'd Boa in this very chapter?
You think Oda wrote that Rayleigh scene here so that y'all can attribute him stopping the conflict to Boa?

The sheer downplay of anything remotely related to Zoro is obnoxious at this point.
Apparently Blackbeard left because of Hancock even though he came to the island for Hancock:suresure::suresure:

Heavily translation dependent but rn Rayleigh definitely implied he could've defeated Blackbeard in his prime.

"I'm old now, so I wouldn't be able to defeat the current Blackbeard".

The "so" is in bold as it's specifically telling us that the only reason Rayleigh can't defeat BB is because he's old. He's implying that in his prime he would've won.

So now we know that Prime Rayleigh could've saved the SHs from Kuma and Sentomaru whilst holding off Kizaru, and he could've defeated Yonko Blackbeard on Amazon Lily.

Prime Rayleigh would be a high top-tier if he were still around.
LMAO :gokulaugh::suresure:

Hancock is there also, Prime Rayleigh + Hancock, yes maybe. You need more than Prime Rayleigh to match with BB, so adding Hancock to Prime Rayleigh makes it a perfect match-up.

PLUS,

Rayleigh is a Non-DF fighter.

According to some trolls, that's a bad match-up for BB, yet Rayleigh still admits he can't beat BB even with Hancock's help.

In what context did he say that?
He said in the sense that if he trusted Boa & freed her to save his Nakama, she'd backstab him & he didnt wanna risk it.
That doesn't mean Boa stands a remote chance in a 3v1 fight against Teach & 2 of his goons especially since Rayleigh guaranteed Boa turning them back.
Nothing was forcing Teach to agree to Rayleigh's terms AFTER Boa turned Vasco & Devon back, certainly not Boa who got Low Diff'd in this very chapter. Yet he did. Why is that?
Teach: "And... that is a lie!! The moment I let you go, you will turn us into stone. And that will be our end, right? To be honest, I think there's no way a man can't be affected by your powers. It's a difficult situation... So I think I should just kill you."
“The moment I let you go.” - Teach knew he’d win a fight but Boas hax power would take effect . Teach knew the second he let boa go she’d turn him to stone.

If Teech attacked her after she freed his subordinates, Teech would’ve been turned to stone by Hancock.

I’m not saying Teach would low diff Rayleigh, of course he can’t current Rayleigh should still be on par with the new admirals; but saying Rayleigh made Teach leave is just not what this summary stated and is just excessive wank.

fine let's look at the aftermaths!
Akainu was still up went against the other pirates and went after blackbeard right after marineford.

whitebeard was already in his death bed when akainu gave him those injuries no one survives that.
Just like katakuri was fine from hallucination gas and if Katakuri fight 10 Caesar, he can neg him. Cheapshot argument is the most desperate argument people can use. Only losers use cheapshot argumnet because they realize in 1 on 1 the character they hate is unbeatable.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That only hypes Oven who can neg 3 Germa like Katakuri did. King and Queen combined cannot beat much weaker Vinsmoke base Sanji

Kaido had to power up to deal with a mode that tied with katakuri while Kaido did not need to power up to fight Zoro, Kidd, Law, Killer

You're trying way too hard to defend the bum.

Ray fighting and injuring kizaru
Ray admitting he can't defeat Blackbeard now
I would say not a good day for admiral fans
Come back when they actually do something and hope that fuji is not getting beaten up somewhere
Kizaru fighting a younger Ray 1v1 making him tired and sweaty in swordsmanship vs BB running and not even daring to fight 2 year older Old Rayleigh, escaping without taking what he wanted. Surely a bad day for Admirals.

Fujitora is defeated just like Kizaru was supposed to be right ?

BB stutters when Ray walks in with massive threathening Haki. He had plans to take Boa's DF, even sacrifice his crew but old washed up Ray made him leave empty handed

Prime Ray >~prime Yonko ~ OG admirals > Current Teach / Fujitora >= current Ray
Lol
It is normal for people to be in shock to see someone unexpected

A haki master like Ray knows he can't beat Teach lol
There's no hope for prime Ray vs any Yonko
That's why Roger needed help FROM Garp to beat Rocks and needed a storm to escape from shiki with fodder fleets.

If Ray was Yonko level in prime or now, Roger would beat his rivals in wars ,yet he always needed help or ran away.

BTW Wang zhi > Old Ray
Teach needed Coby to beat Wang Zhi
Teach doesn't even hype Rayleigh here...he just says "oh Dark King Rayleigh "
Same way Oden never hyped Ray
Teach in the past hyped Oden "plenty powerful /super strong"

I wonder why no Great Pirate hypes Ray while they hype Oden over and over...hmm

Where did Oda hype Any swordman bar Shanks?

Shanks makes GB run away while Mihawk run from a fleet (no seraphims )
Ray here admitting he can't beat a Yonko .
A mihawk seraphim got low diffed like fodder by Yami Teach (not even Gura Teach)

:suresure:
Oden > Yami Teach >~ Mihawk > Old Ray
Mihawk got tired of negging marines. He wants peace until PK level Zoro surpasses him. Fodder marines made WB + crew run away, let alone SSG. PK level guys just want peace
There is no problem Ray admitting BB. We've all said so for years. It was you guys who insisted it would be an easy fight for BB. Yet BB is the one getting shook and leaving empty handed. Remember this guy even killed his crew mate for a DF but here he was like "nope, I ain't gonna risk my life for this DF because of the Dark King" after negging Boa
Pacifista can't use CoA let alone CoC + strongest blade. They are nothing compared to Mihawk

When Oda has BB fight high tiers like Marco, Ace & Boa he makes him win

When Oda has BB fight top tiers like Akainu, Shanks & Ray he makes BB run away.

Those are the facts bro. BB with another fruit will be PK level though unless Oda does otherwise :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.