old washed up Ray makes a PK contender leave empty handed

:steef:
Where did Katakuri & Oven lose?

Why doesn't Caesar & Germa beat them then since apparently they can KO kata lol
Instead they think of running away still

:suresure:hyping Germa for being trashedin 3v1 against Kata

It is okay ..you know deep down kata was gonna KO them if caesar didn't butt in

King needs to 2v1 people to win
Kata fights in numerical disadvantage and dominates : easily trashing 3 Vinsmokes, went through Pedro, capone and kinbei like nothing

Prime Ray couldn't even beat Young Kata
He and Roger ran away

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I agree it's not 100% definitive, but I would argue it's preferential portrayal of Prime Rayleigh being superior to BB (translation dependent). Nothing super concrete but definitely makes Rayleigh look good. It's more so just disproving people who argued Prime Rayleigh was nothing special, as at the bare minimum this statement implies he could go head to head with a Yonko.
It’s obviously good portrayal

and frankly we didn’t really need that chapter to put prime Ray at solid top tier level.

Ray stopping Kiz at 76 while not really fighting for 20 years should have told people that Ray was a big deal back then.

Nothing new.

And I agree its mean that Ray could go head to head with a Yonko/Admiral in his prime with a chance of win.

My only concern was putting Ray > Current BB automatically after this statement. I think it’s a bit too fast and hyping Ray statement a bit too much.

And did he have the bigger hand against BB who had a hostage while he had to protect fodder amazons from him and save boa? Lol fuck outta here
I didn't mention Blackbeard to begin with, you're just being a clown. This is your first post
Also old ray:"Is thay kizaru? Let me go beat his ass brb"
Can you even fathom how dumb that is? The difference is Bb backed away while Kizaru continued to pursue
Stick to easier arguments like Katakuri, this is beyond your level lmao

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Are you denying it was 2 (Hancock + Rayleigh) v 1 ? :suresure::milaugh:

Rayleigh told they will let their crew go, Devon and Vasco.

If Rayleigh + Hancock could beat BB, they would. They wouldn't let Devon and Vasco go when they were stone. :cheers::steef:
BB had the option to wait until his underlings turned back and attack them. It won't be a two-on-one in that case because all 3 sides will jump on one another, which is why Rayleigh talks about him vs BB, not him and Hancock vs BB. BB had to make a choice b/w facing Rayleigh and leaving the island without fulfilling his objective, and he chose the latter. That means something. No amount of dancing around the bush is helping your case here. As I said earlier, you better consider the peaceful way before things get too bad.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I didn't mention Blackbeard to begin with, you're just being a clown. This is your first post
Also old ray:"Is thay kizaru? Let me go beat his ass brb"
Can you even fathom how dumb that is? The difference is Bb backed away while Kizaru continued to pursue
Stick to you easier arguments this is beyond your level lmao
Of course kizaru continued to pursue he had backup while BBs commanders were petrified and he was under attack by pacifistas.
Try again.

You thinki rate Hancock + SSG above BB? Lmao

Prime Ray > BB > Old Ray
The government literally traded Shichibukai with SSG. :gokulaugh::suresure:

How is that not impressive to invade a Shichibukai's home + beat SSG at the same time :steef:

Of course, adding Rayleigh to that is too much, especially when he needs to think about saving his crew who were stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.