Status
Not open for further replies.
Great chapter for Admiral > Yonko.

“The Marines didn’t attack Shanks because they were scared of him!” 1059 confirms that the Marines cannot attack Yonko without the approval of navy HQ (IE the Fleet Admiral or Tsuru)

“Admiral > Yonko because Rayleigh stalled Kizaru!” Now we have fucking EOS Blackbeard filling his britches with diarrhea at the mere sight of Rayleigh

“Shanks > Aramaki because Aramaki pooped himself!” Now Shanks’ equal is begging Rayleigh not to use the retirement Jutsu on him

Shanks to Aramaki “pls don’t let this manga get good okay?”

Aramaki to Shanks “sleep in fear crip, I’ll kill you and your whole crew later”

Meanwhile,

Rayleigh to Teach “if you even Fucking look at this Devil fruit you just sailed across the Fucking ocean for, my mesothelioma ass is going to tear you into two separate Yonko”

Teach to Rayleigh “okay I’ll be going now”

Rejoice my kings. We livin

@MarineHQ @silverfire @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Akainu @Extravlad @kurwa @Kurozumi Wiwi @SakazOuki
EoS BB? Where? I don't see him.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Wait a minute, I thought Rayleigh was chilling and decided to beat up Kizaru, what happened to that now.
You're full of shit dude, a yanker through and through
:hapnoel:
Im just spouting facts ray squares up againdt a yonko and says he cant win.
Ray squares up against an admiral and says he wishes he could do more and thats all

The only hype thing about Ray is Teach reaction

:josad:
Rayleigh with advoc & adcoa : I can't beat Teach

I thought any Top tier swordsman with adcoc or advocate can beat Yonko 1v1?

"Swordsmanship is the strongest power "

Im just spouting facts ray squares up againdt a yonko and says he cant win.
Ray squares up against an admiral and says he wishes he could do more and thats all
"don't make stupid moves"
Whereas against Kizaru he wishes to, but in reality he was on the backtrack while Kizaru was playing his swordsmanship game
So much for facts
:specialmeh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
And Rayleigh + Hancock had the option to defeat BB, IF they could. But as Rayleigh said, he couldn't even with Hancock's help.

How is that not impressive? You guys talk about Yonko crews, BB literally lost his men in there and was SOLO. :steef:
They don't want a fight. They have everything to lose and nothing to gain from a fight. It's BB who came here to achieve something and was forced to go back. Rayleigh was ready to fight if that's what it took to make BB leave despite the odds. BB acted smartly though. As I said, nothing stopped BB from starting an attack after Hancock turned his crew back as per Rayleigh's instruction. BB chose not to because he knows how much risk it carries. This doesn't always need to end with downplaying. Act wisely for once.

The only hype thing about Ray is Teach reaction

:josad:
Rayleigh with advoc & adcoa : I can't beat Teach

I thought any Top tier swordsman with adcoc or advocate can beat Yonko 1v1?

"Swordsmanship is the strongest power "
Keep ignoring the fact that Oda explicitly makes Ray state age as only factor why he can't win.

Honestly, that's bigger hype than the reaction. Nearly confirming he would win in prime. No wonder BB was shook; he doesn't know how much age has affected him.

Status
Not open for further replies.