Status
Not open for further replies.
So does Zoro. To a significantly bigger degree.

From the wrinkles, to hair-style, to face shape and almost everything lol.

Alongside the eye scar, sword. Him being Roger's RHM while Zoro is closest thing to Luffy's RHM and his #2 as per cover page.

Alongside him being referred to as Roger's partner, in the same way only Zoro has been referred to as Luffy's partner.

And list really goes on.

There might be some arbitrary similarities between Sanji and Ray. Hell, you can find some similarities between Ray and Franky lol. But Ray is definitely in every manner and form a parallel of Zoro in Roger Pirates.

Gold, Silver, Copper. Luffy, Zoro, Sanji. The hierarchy of narrative importance ain't changing.
Dude why the fuck do you even bother seriously replying to Sanji trolls?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
@Gol D. Roger That's the major difference imo. Ray also told Kizaru to let them go but he didn't thus provoking a fight
Shut up, don't trigger me into saying anything against Kizaru. I invested a lot in the admirals, BB, and Rayleigh... the number of arguments I can use is very limited. It feels as though I am in jail or something. Can't really say anything negative about any of them.

So does Zoro. To a significantly bigger degree.

From the wrinkles, to hair-style, to face shape and almost everything lol.

Alongside the eye scar, sword. Him being Roger's RHM while Zoro is closest thing to Luffy's RHM and his #2 as per cover page.

Alongside him being referred to as Roger's partner, in the same way only Zoro has been referred to as Luffy's partner.

And list really goes on.

There might be some arbitrary similarities between Sanji and Ray. Hell, you can find some similarities between Ray and Franky lol. But Ray is definitely in every manner and form a parallel of Zoro in Roger Pirates.

Gold, Silver, Copper. Luffy, Zoro, Sanji. The hierarchy of narrative importance ain't changing.
You can only say hair here. Everyone has the same faceshape in OP. And Ray doesnt have the same wrinkles.

Yh the rest is cope sadly. Closest to a RHM....isnt a RHM. Sanji is equally as close as theyre both Wings.

When has Zoro ever reffered to as his partner ?

Arbritary ? Lol.

I'm really curious in what Teach did to get a raise in bounty

We know that in chapter 925, his bounty was 2,227,600,000. It was shown a page before the beginning of Wano Act2

We also know that in chapter 956(when Wano Act2 ended), he talked to his men about packing their bags to seize the prize before the marines

And this chapter implies the prize he wanted to get before the marines is actually Hancock's devil fruit, with the events occuring from few weeks ago according to the current timeline, with his bounty now being at 3,996,000,000

So that means that he either got his new bounty between chapter 925 and chapter 956, or he got it on his way to get Hancock's fruit, which indirectly means he did something before heading for Hancock to get a bounty increase

Something unknown to us yet
I think the bounties are real time, not during the flashback since it’s coming from the narrator

So yeah an actual bitch slap

Kizaru must be a total fucking bitch too scared to capture even Asthma attack Rayleigh despite being frustrated as fuck and needing to bully fodder pirates to get an ego adjustment
A pepper cutt on someone not even paying attention to you is a bitch slap now :saden:

Kizaru might be light but nothing is faster than Rayleigh legging it once Kuma saved the strawhats :risitameh:

Status
Not open for further replies.