Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji literally looks related to him. And they have similar personalities.
So does Zoro. To a significantly bigger degree.

From the wrinkles, to hair-style, to face shape and almost everything lol.

Alongside the eye scar, sword. Him being Roger's RHM while Zoro is closest thing to Luffy's RHM and his #2 as per cover page.

Alongside him being referred to as Roger's partner, in the same way only Zoro has been referred to as Luffy's partner.

And list really goes on.

There might be some arbitrary similarities between Sanji and Ray. Hell, you can find some similarities between Ray and Franky lol. But Ray is definitely in every manner and form a parallel of Zoro in Roger Pirates.

Gold, Silver, Copper. Luffy, Zoro, Sanji. The hierarchy of narrative importance ain't changing.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Alongside the eye scar, sword. Him being Roger's RHM while Zoro is closest thing to Luffy's RHM and his #2 as per cover page.

Alongside him being referred to as Roger's partner, in the same way only Zoro has been referred to as Luffy's partner.

And list really goes on.

There might be some arbitrary similarities between Sanji and Ray. Hell, you can find some similarities between Ray and Franky lol. But Ray is definitely in every manner and form a parallel of Zoro in Roger Pirates.

Gold, Silver, Copper. Luffy, Zoro, Sanji. The hierarchy of narrative importance ain't changing.
bruh old zoro is literally rayleigh without the beard

Bogard

You can't win
I'm really curious in what Teach did to get a raise in bounty

We know that in chapter 925, his bounty was 2,227,600,000. It was shown a page before the beginning of Wano Act2

We also know that in chapter 956(when Wano Act2 ended), he talked to his men about packing their bags to seize the prize before the marines

And this chapter implies the prize he wanted to get before the marines is actually Hancock's devil fruit, with the events occuring from few weeks ago according to the current timeline, with his bounty now being at 3,996,000,000

So that means that he either got his new bounty between chapter 925 and chapter 956, or he got it on his way to get Hancock's fruit, which indirectly means he did something before heading for Hancock to get a bounty increase

Something unknown to us yet

And list really goes on.

Sabo is Ray's look alike lol

I'm really curious in what Teach did to get a raise in bounty

We know that in chapter 925, his bounty was 2,227,600,000. It was shown a page before the beginning of Wano Act2

We also know that in chapter 956, he talked to his men about packing their bags to seize the prize before the marines

And this chapter implies the prize he wanted to get before the marines is actually Hancock's devil fruit, with the events occuring from few weeks ago according to the current timeline, with his bounty now being at 3,996,000,000

So that means that he either got his new bounty between chapter 925 and chapter 956, or he got it on his way to get Hancock's fruit, which indirectly means he did something before heading for Hancock to get a bounty increase

Something unknown to us yet
His stuff with revos is prob good part of his raise, I guess.

Canon fact :
Ray didn't make BB run
Roger ran away from fighting BM even though he had Ray (so called yonko level in prime)
So now you hype BM over Roger ? :josad:
Roger is brutal but not to extent he would kill an old woman and her babies. He spared her. Her strongest subordinate 20 years later lost to Ray's student. Prime Ray's haki which Oda compared to Shanks is enough to make him go wild seeing as that affected even an admiral

Ray made BB leave :kata:

I apologize for not paying attention to him lmao. I thought Ndule wouldn't return, so I took it upon myself to restore Mochi glory, but I am no longer needed on that side as my man returned.
Nothing to be restored when Ling with YC2 help cannot beat RS Niji hypetool, Sanji while RS Niji and other 2 Vinsmokes got negged by Katakuri in 10 seconds if it weren't for Caesar.

Status
Not open for further replies.