Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I mean, they both looked good and bad in their own way. Oda couldn't afford to make them look too bad even against Rayleigh. That's not a bad portrayal for both.
In terms of power level, Kizaru looks much, much better than the prime Yonko. You can reference that Kizaru was angry at Luffy escaping him, but that has nothing to do with the fact that Admiral > Yonko is implied yet again. Lol

People are forgetting that Rayleigh said that him cannot defeat Current BB.

And is jumping the gun saying that BB run away, so he looks pathetic and weaker than Rayleigh, was exatly other way around.

He was frustrated because he failed and Rayleigh's the reason why it happen. It's not any deeper than that. Don't make me continue this, you pink head.
What does being mad even have to do with anything?! He had to take out the SHs, through a combined effort from Rayleigh and Kuma they escaped. Surely you don't think Rayleigh intercepting Kizaru for 10 minutes is that glorious.

Admiral fujitora huffed worse against Luffy who is weaker than than the admiral Ray fought :milaugh:
He was huffing because of his emotions. He was trying his hardest to hate Luffy and capture him for being a pirate.

I know your autism doesn't let you read people's emotions but this is pretty basic even for autistic people.
:shame:

One thing doesn't have anything to do with the other. Kizaru was on a time limit. He had to get to the crew before they can escape and he failed because of Ray which made him back off. Hancock was right there but BB didn't even attempt to fight Ray.
Okay lets get the facts straight since admiral fans still cling to shitty "Oh he huffed" panel

-Upon meeting Rayleigh Kizaru already started complaining "I don't have what it takes to capture you right now"
-Then his complaining evolve to please don't make me look bad
-Then he is frustrated, like literally frustrated Rayleigh has him by the balls and he can't stop Kuma from ruining his plans because of it
-Then when its all said and done when Rayleigh is done ruining Kizarus plan..Kizaru still doesn't have balls to fight Rayleigh..knock him out and capture him. Rayleigh is standing there with zero fear and this is man with one of the highest Bounty ever and 2nd biggest criminal ever and man who knows about void century
-Then he takes out his frustration from Rayleigh on Fodder Pirates
-Then Sentomaru tells us 2 years, literally two years later Uncle Kizarus ass was fully stopped in his tracks.

So maybe instead of applying mental gymnastics and point fingers at each other just acknowledge RAYLEIGH IS THAT FUCKING GUY

old Rayleigh is Yonko admiral level
Prime Rayleigh is pirate king level

Simple as that.
Don't over complicate it just accept it and move on

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I legit am? I’m giving him the same respect I give shanks for what he did in Marineford. But that’s not the same as lying by saying “Rayleigh made an emperor crew run away” because that’s just not what happened.
Nobody's saying that Rayleigh made an Emperor and his crew run away.
But saying that BB retreated because of Hancock's powers is outright false when his entire goal was to capture & kill her & take that power in the first place; surely he knew the risks involved when he came to the Island in the first place.

Rayleigh's appearance was what made BB back off cutting his losses without accomplishing his goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.