Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to ruin the fun, but Kizaru isn't exactly in a sport to celebrate. I commend Kizaru for not backing off without a fight but BB at least got away respectfully:

He didn't have to bully fodder to feel better. Sword skills are frustrating both gangs.
One thing doesn't have anything to do with the other. Kizaru was on a time limit. He had to get to the crew before they can escape and he failed because of Ray which made him back off. Hancock was right there but BB didn't even attempt to fight Ray.

people thinking Ray clashed BB or they traded blows ..lol
:josad:

:milaugh: the only thing here is that Rayleigh CoC didn't make Teach go "I can't handle you"
Didn't hurt him to
Teach only looks shocked to see Ray
Teach kills Thatch for DF he wants
Teach kills a dead WB for DF he wants

Teach invades the island only women inhabit to take a DF he wants:

Notices Ray huge haki to which BB reacts with:
:queenmeme:

WCI Base Sanji's AP is above Awakening Katakuri confirmed.

- Sanji reshaped Yonji's face while Katakuri failed to put a dent on Ichiji using Awakening

- Sanji send Oven packing and cracked his neck with a Base Kick while Katakuri goes all out and has an extreme diff with him.

:hihihi:
Katakuri KOed Luffy who tanked advCoC from Kaido meanwhile base Luffy trashed Fujitora while base Luffy was helpless against 1 biscuit soldier

Not to ruin the fun, but Kizaru isn't exactly in a sport to celebrate. I commend Kizaru for not backing off without a fight but BB at least got away respectfully:

He didn't have to bully fodder to feel better. Sword skills are frustrating both gangs.
What does that got to do with Rayleigh?

Kuma was the one that made Strawhats get away (Kizaru and Sentomaru commented it) and then Supernovas escaped somehow.
Not to mention this is fodder speaking.

I’m well aware how busted the fruit is. But it didnt even one shot kill John giant.
It will atleast put her out of business for the time being especially since she's subdued.
And it defintely has enough force after it lands to intercept Rayleigh, that shockwave made it way to the execution stand where all 3 admirals had to use ACoA to stop it from reaching the town.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
One thing doesn't have anything to do with the other. Kizaru was on a time limit. He had to get to the crew before they can escape and he failed because of Ray which made him back off. Hancock was right there but BB didn't even attempt to fight Ray.
He was frustrated because he failed and Rayleigh's the reason why it happen. It's not any deeper than that. Don't make me continue this, you pink head.

Status
Not open for further replies.