Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to ruin the fun, but Kizaru isn't exactly in a sport to celebrate. I commend Kizaru for not backing off without a fight but BB at least got away respectfully:

He didn't have to bully fodder to feel better. Sword skills are frustrating both gangs.
Can't blame Kizaru
Got bitch slapped
Failed his mission
His own nephew was roasting him

Catarina Devon has a thing for beautiful females actually. Her vivre card states that she's obssessed with collecting beautiful female heads.

The point is instead of all these mental gymnastics, why don't yall give Rayleigh the respect he deserves for once?
I legit am? I’m giving him the same respect I give shanks for what he did in Marineford. But that’s not the same as lying by saying “Rayleigh made an emperor crew run away” because that’s just not what happened.

people thinking Ray clashed BB or they traded blows ..lol
:josad:

:milaugh: the only thing here is that Rayleigh CoC didn't make Teach go "I can't handle you"
Didn't hurt him to
Teach only looks shocked to see Ray

WCI Base Sanji's AP is above Awakening Katakuri confirmed.

- Sanji reshaped Yonji's face while Katakuri failed to put a dent on Ichiji using Awakening

- Sanji send Oven packing and cracked his neck with a Base Kick while Katakuri goes all out and has an extreme diff with him.

:hihihi:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Not to ruin the fun, but Kizaru isn't exactly in a sport to celebrate. I commend Kizaru for not backing off without a fight but BB at least got away respectfully:

He didn't have to bully fodder to feel better. Sword skills are frustrating both gangs.
Keep trying to justify a prime Yonko shitting his pants against an opponent Kizaru squared up against without fear lol.

WCI Base Sanji's AP is above Awakening Katakuri confirmed.

- Sanji reshaped Yonji's face while Katakuri failed to put a dent on Ichiji using Awakening

- Sanji send Oven packing and cracked his neck with a Base Kick while Katakuri goes all out and has an extreme diff with him.

:hihihi:
Was obvious seeing that DJ Sanji could knock luffy out but Katakuris couldn’t

Status
Not open for further replies.