Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually is a huge great chapter for BB featwise.
He handle SSG who replaced the Shichi, he got crazy CoA feat, defeat Boa and navy easily and at top Ray admit even he can't beat him(because he is to old).

All together in one single chapter.
Overall also Ray got his hype chapter, since BB accept him as real threat.
The combo of Prime Ray and Roger together was probably very deadly.

Roger crew overall was insane:
Pk Lvl Roger
High Top Tier Rayleigh
Mid-High Top Tier Oden
Mid Top Tier Gabban

Imagine Rocks and Roger teamed up.
That would be actually a great idea for battle thread.

Navy+Shichibukai vs Rocks and Roger crew.
Nope

Rayleigh is mid top tier in prime
I fail to see a high top tier growing weaker in old age to be low top tier
Oden and Kaido would be hyping Ray if he was Yonko level in prime like you guys claim

Oda hyped Garp, sengok, Rocks pirates...no Ray for a reason in those flashbacks

Mihawk isn't even worth seraphim dispatch

There's a panel of Oden = Ray + Scopper
But no panel of Ray > Oden

They couldn't do shit and failed to capture Hancock? And BB captured their leader Koby? :suresure::gokulaugh:

This kind of slash BB blocked with Haki :steef:
But didn't Rayleigh make Blackbeard his bitch and made him run away and fail to do what he came to do.

I am literally paraphrasing the actual canon right now @MarineHQ @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @comrade

Rayleigh : Listen you Whitebeards little bitch boy..I'll say it once so listen up and listen Good. You will not even look at the devil fruit you brought your entire fleet and traveled from new world and grand line to get. You will walk the fuck away with your tail tucked between your legs. Also I don't like you because you are one ugly neckbeard

Blackbeard : Sir yes sir..let me get my stuff and I'll be on my way!!

Even Kaidou's presentation implied reason he became Yonko had more than individual strength.

WB and Roger, they didn't elaborate anything.
WB is knowed world wide as Roger equal and WSM title.

Kaidou in his bounty introduction.

Brannew: "Him was a apprentice in Rock Pirates, and Conquered the monsters with his Strenght alone and becomes Emperor in the process, this Supreme government of Beast Pirates"

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Or he brought the only people in his crew he thought may resist her power, the one who’s always wasted and the only female.
Catarina Devon has a thing for beautiful females actually. Her vivre card states that she's obssessed with collecting beautiful female heads.

The point is instead of all these mental gymnastics, why don't yall give Rayleigh the respect he deserves for once?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Damn, this is a great chapter for Admiralbros

We can just sit back and watch Yonkoshitters and swordswallowers destroy each other because in the end it all comes down to who pushed old bum Rayleigh to his max while trolling and it's - an Admiral
:brootea:
Not to ruin the fun, but Kizaru isn't exactly in a sport to celebrate. I commend Kizaru for not backing off without a fight but BB at least got away respectfully:

He didn't have to bully fodder to feel better. Sword skills are frustrating both gangs.

Nope

Rayleigh is mid top tier in prime
I fail to see a high top tier growing weaker in old age to be low top tier
Oden and Kaido would be hyping Ray if he was Yonko level in prime like you guys claim

Oda hyped Garp, sengok, Rocks pirates...no Ray for a reason in those flashbacks

Mihawk isn't even worth seraphim dispatch

There's a panel of Oden = Ray + Scopper
But no panel of Ray > Oden
There's no panel of Katakuri > Oven.

But there is a panel of Oven = Katakurio

:cheers:

Rayleigh cant stop an earthquake.
Rayleigh can wound Blackbeard.

Rayleigh was the mediator:
If Blackbeard tried to kill Hancock Rayleigh would get in the way and Hancock would re petrify Blackbeards people

If Hancock tried to petrify Blackbeard, Rayleigh would attack hancock and make her free everyone

It’s just like in Marineford, anyone who kept fighting would make an enemy of the red haired pirates and have to deal with 2 enemies rather than 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.